Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2006, 05:31 PM

Default Re: I think Im getting addicted to yak again..

I would guess around $400 per month as a "casual" user.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:31 PM

You will never beat it unless you quit drinking and quit hanging around people who do it. It is a matter of time before you crash and burn if you continue down this road. You obviously have an addictive personality along with most of us here. Feed your addictive personality with things that bring you up not down. Poker for example (if you have +EV game) another would be exercise. Pick up a sport to give yourself the motivation for exercise. Something like mixed martial arts or basketball. You can get off on exercise just like you can on coke; you get off on the feeling of power it gives you. The difference is that coke doesn't actually give you any power whereas exercise does.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:36 PM

El D,

You are out of your mind to decide to take up a "casual" coke habit. This is something that can spin out of control fast, especially for someone with the means like you have. Your $400 a month casual use can quickly go up to $4000 a month before you know it. Coke is one of the best ways for a successful person to be broken.

Tron, d:

Damn, coke is cheaper than drinking!

In terms of $50, how much is that in weight and how many "normal" lines is that? (ie: if I were a friend and you were offering me a regular line of coke, not a weak-ass one or a Scarface one)

Also, if you were going to go out and do a little coke while you were out, (understanding that if there's more, you'll do more), what would be a "normal" amount of lines for a recreational user to do in an evening?

[ QUOTE ]
The difference is that coke doesn't actually give you any power

[/ QUOTE ]

PCP, on the other hand...
Old 05-24-2006, 05:37 PM

jt,

If I were doing $4k a month in coke, I bet I would be the life of the party, though.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:41 PM

Diablo,

I don't really know much about the size of individual lines (I've never done it either), but I figure you should be able to get around two grams for between $100 and $150, considering you are in a major metropolitan area and you have your connections, and this is a pretty reasonable amount for a new user to go through in a weekend.

EDIT: As I suspected, I got my numbers wrong the first time... I corrected them.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:44 PM

D,

I live in a semi-major city and purchase grams for $40 or less. Retail is about $50. This is perhaps 8 good-size lines, maybe 10. A reasonable amount for one person to do in a night is perhaps 5 or 6, but like I said, you'll end up doing it all. One thing that can change this is if it's somebody else's blow. Then 3 is probably good for a night as a recreational user.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tron, d:

Damn, coke is cheaper than drinking!

In terms of $50, how much is that in weight and how many "normal" lines is that? (ie: if I were a friend and you were offering me a regular line of coke, not a weak-ass one or a Scarface one)

Also, if you were going to go out and do a little coke while you were out, (understanding that if there's more, you'll do more), what would be a "normal" amount of lines for a recreational user to do in an evening?

[/ QUOTE ]

Imo, if Im doing coke, I end up spending less money on booze, becuase I dont want to drink as much. a typical night, for me, and I dont do much, is a scareface line at the begining, and a little bump every 45 minutes. The only time I really do it though is when Im partiny all night/special occasions, so that much is going to last me all night from 6pm to 6am. And going out drinking for that long I would spend about 200$ at bars and such, instead of the 100$ or so I can get away w/ while skiing.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:47 PM

good point guids, you will spend less on alcohol. Also Scarface opener is a good choice.