Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Switch Xorbie and Chuckles roles?
Yes 8 88.89%
No 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2007, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Real Life Man of Genius - Emergency Lane Blocker Guy

God, this isn't even close. Guys speeding in the breakdown lane are huge asshats. By doing this they're saying that their own time and comfort is more important than everyone else's. It's exactly the same as cutting in line in any other situation. I applaud truckers and anyone else who shuts these jackasses down. Just the same way that I love it when some douche tries to cut to the front of the post-Thanksgiving line outside of Best Buy (right as the store opens, ldo) and gets his ass beat. Absolutely no difference.

Lol at otnemem's lame attempts to rationalize his empathy with the asshats.

[ QUOTE ]
Most people who drive in the shoulder also know how to cut back in without slowing anyone down. Despite that, my gut says these people were trying to get to an exit.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're an assh*le driver. We get it. You empathize with these douches. Just understand that most of us don't drive this way (or there would be a lot more road rage murders).
Old 07-31-2007, 09:35 AM

DKS,

It's like $150 max to fly roundtrip from LA to Vegas. Driving is for suckers and Aloysius.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God, this isn't even close. Guys speeding in the breakdown lane are huge asshats. By doing this they're saying that their own time and comfort is more important than everyone else's.

[/ QUOTE ]

my time and comfort is more important then yours, why should I inconvenience my self to make you feel comfy that you have to sit in traffic? If I am willing to get the ticket then asshat I be

PS I don't actually drive the shoulder or breakdown lanes I have enough lic. troubles with out doing that, if I knew I wouldn't get a ticket I would do it every time though.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most people who drive in the shoulder also know how to cut back in without slowing anyone down. Despite that, my gut says these people were trying to get to an exit.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're an assh*le driver. We get it. You empathize with these douches. Just understand that most of us don't drive this way (or there would be a lot more road rage murders).

[/ QUOTE ]
Look, this is really simple: If you care that someone is driving in the shoulder, it's because you let other peoples' choices that don't affect your life bother you. That's fine. It seems like it adds some unnecessary stress to your life, but don't get so bent out of shape when other people are content to let [censored] be [censored], as long as they're not making our lives shittier. For the love of god, this is not that difficult to understand.

EDIT: Also, you should look up the word "empathize." I don't drive in the shoulder, so how could I empathize with people who do?

And an added note: Only people who don't know how to drive would consider me an [censored] driver. If 50 people are passing you in the right lane, you're the [censored], not me.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:31 AM

Why do [censored] drivers assume that the reason that everyone else doesn't drive like an [censored] is because we are incapable? ZOMG YOU FIGURED OUT THAT YOU CAN CUT PEOPLE OFF WITHOUT A TURN SIGNAL!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!

Also, otnemem, those people are cutting in line. Do you like it when someone cuts in line in front of you?
Old 07-31-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Look, this is really simple: If you care that someone is driving in the shoulder, it's because you let other peoples' choices that don't affect your life bother you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you retarded, or what? Of course it affects me. You and everyone else doing it has to cut back in eventually, which is putting me farther and farther back in line!

You are a perfect example of the douchebags that OP is talking about, and I will pull over and block you every time.

And I'll be laughing at you the entire time....
Old 07-31-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Look, this is really simple: If you care that someone is driving in the shoulder, it's because you let other peoples' choices that don't affect your life bother you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you retarded, or what? Of course it affects me. You and everyone else doing it has to cut back in eventually, which is putting me farther and farther back in line!

You are a perfect example of the douchebags that OP is talking about, and I will pull over and block you every time.

And I'll be laughing at you the entire time....

[/ QUOTE ]
You get excited really easily. LOL at the completely overblown emotional reaction to someone driving in the shoulder.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you care that someone is driving in the shoulder, it's because you let other peoples' choices that don't affect your life bother you.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is entirely wrong.

If you cut ahead of me in a line, whether it be a line of cars in traffic, a line at the supermarket, or a line of people waiting to get into a concert, you are affecting me. You are getting something before me that you are not otherwise entitled to.

When you perform an action that will inconvience others either without thinking about those people or simply not caring about them, you are a total, complete, indefensible, and utter asshat douchebag ahole, and even though you won't ever admit it, nobody likes you and laughs at you behind your back.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do [censored] drivers assume that the reason that everyone else doesn't drive like an [censored] is because we are incapable? ZOMG YOU FIGURED OUT THAT YOU CAN CUT PEOPLE OFF WITHOUT A TURN SIGNAL!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!

Also, otnemem, those people are cutting in line. Do you like it when someone cuts in line in front of you?

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I say anything about cutting people off without a blinker? I like to drive fast in the left lane. Unfortunately, 95% of people in the left lane don't realize that this is its purpose. And this is the root of 95% of supposed assh-le driving. And if I can use another statistic - 90% of supposed assh-ole drivers are in fact just responding to the terrible driving of all the horrible, inconsiderate drivers who don't know how to keep traffic moving at a steady flow. The other 5% are assh-les just because they are.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:44 AM

What a lot of you are failing to realize is that a large percentage of people taking the shoulder are using it to get to an exit. Whether that exit is half a mile ahead or ten miles ahead STILL DOES NOT AFFECT YOU.