Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: CockBlock Stories

[ QUOTE ]
since when does "cockblock stories" = plow this chick and talk about it in OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it takes a pro to be cockblocked and still get some, I have yet to learn such skills.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i know, less "but i banged her 30 seconds later"
Old 08-10-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i know, less "but i banged her 30 seconds later"

[/ QUOTE ]

and more "and her granddad refused to leave the room, what a dick"
Old 08-10-2007, 01:53 AM

Freshman year of college. I with this chick I'm into, making out in her dormroom. We're on the bed, both of our shirts off, progressing fine.

All of the sudden the door opens and in barges drunk bitch roommate (girl is like 5'1" 170 lb, 2.5/10 oot scale). She had called earlier in the night to see if the room was free, but told us she would sleep elsewhere tonight after learning we where using the room. Fat bitch just stares at us, then finally blurts "seriously". She continues to repeat this several times during the next minute before finally explaining "I need this, I haven't had sex in four months, pleeease" We just lie on the bed stunned as fat bitch continues to spew her desperation.

The girl I'm with is pretty passive and drunk bitch isn't going anywhere so we get dressed and leave. [censored] blocked and sexiled in the same move. sick.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:11 AM

k I may as well post this:

I'm at a New Year's party in 1999 (not Y2K) where my friend, who is a huge tool and pussy, is dating some chick that is way out of his league and just waiting for him to stick it in her but he never does. The other guy I went with is busy making out with some 15 year old (he's 21, meh).

So I'm macking up this friend of girl #1 and she's pretty cute - I think I could have closed the deal with the first girl but I digress. So me and this chick who have been drinking and slaughtering everyone at drinking games (slaughtering = winning but getting drunk) finally go upstairs and start gettting it on.

Well, this chick apparently had a few admirers that I was pretty sure were gay. So I'm eating this chick out and she's jerking me a little and it's progressing nicely. Right when she's about to put me in her mouth the door opens and this chick comes in. I remember from the beginning that it's her house. [censored]. So she comes in and starts yelling about how I'm raping this girl and 3 other people come in - all guys. I'm somewhat surprised that they're not training on each other cause they're so gay. So this lame-ass women's and gender studies' cockblock is screaming rape and these guys are circle jerking each other over their clothes and we're all naked and [censored] so we get our clothes on and me and my underage lurker friend ditch out before oprah comes there and videotapes our asses.

I never got to close the deal with her, and wish that I'd have done it - she was soooo hot and dirty.

p.s. she's probably never been that wet again
p.p.s. she probably couldn't fit me in her anyways
p.p.p.s. SCORE!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:18 AM

I had a girl's boyfriend call while she was on her knees getting ready to swallow my junk whole. Then she broke down and said she couldn't do it anymore. To top it all off, she gave me dick a kiss before patting it and zipping me back up. What the [censored].
Old 08-10-2007, 02:24 AM

Alright, I started this thread so I guess I need to provide a story that had an unhappy ending. (sorry for the length of story, but this is my 900th post, so I figure I will give some background)

I was in college, my first and only semester, I lived in a frat house and my roommate was one of the biggest studs on campus. (i.e. homecoming court on a campus of 20000+ students)

Frats have "little sisters" which are girls that hang out at the house sometimes and are friends with the guys. THEY ARE OFF LIMITS FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS.

Our hottest little sis was named Renee, very pretty face, huge knobs, great legs and ass... pretty much a perfect female specimen. Anyway, I went back to school one day early from Thanksgiving break, and she was a local student, so she came over to the house. Not many of my frat brothers were around, but she wanted to play "smear the kweer" out in the snow. She was dressed in a skin tight spandex get up that would give any college freshman instant wood. No one wanted to go out in the snow, so she asked me to take her back to her dorm.

We get it on, I almost suffocated beneath her knobs when she got on top and put em in my face. (what a glorious death it would have been)

The next day she comes over and hangs out in my room. We chat a bit, she leaves. My roomate (the lady killer) says to me " god she is hot, i wondor if those [censored] are as big as they look" ... I reply "yeah, they are" in a non chalant kind of way. He looks at me and says "you f'ed her didn't you?" I hem and haw, and finally come clean, not knowing if breaking the "little sister rule" was gonna get me any kind of punishment, but hell, cleaning toilets for a week would have been worth it.

(true) rumors get around the house that I nailed renee.

A few weeks later I end up in bed with another little sister, jeez, I really can't follow the rules, the only name I ever knew her by was "muffin"

fast forward a few weeks, we are having a smallish party and a group of us are playing the game "I never" (basic rules.. someone says "I never had sex in an elevator" anyone who has, drinks)

Anyway, I have renee sitting on my lap, stealing kisses here and there, getting primed for our next go around. My no pussy gettin, m f'in, prick of a frat brother says "I never buttered the Muffin" while he is looking right at me. Renee's face kinda goes blank, and she gets up off my lap as I shamefully take a swig of beer.

i wanted to smash my beer bottle over his head at that moment. Me and Renee never hit it again after that nite. Damn, this post is putting me on tilt, and this happened 18 years ago.

Hope the story was worth the read.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I have renee sitting on my lap, stealing kisses here and there, getting primed for our next go around. My no pussy gettin, m f'in, prick of a frat brother says "I never buttered the Muffin" while he is looking right at me. Renee's face kinda goes blank, and she gets up off my lap as I shamefully take a swig of beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-10-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=simzw9CiXjw
Old 08-10-2007, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My no pussy gettin, m f'in, prick of a frat brother says "I never buttered the Muffin" while he is looking right at me. Renee's face kinda goes blank, and she gets up off my lap as I shamefully take a swig of beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, I think the only move is to not take a swig in this situation and kind of look around to see if anyone else drinks. It's not like you took a blood oath or swore on the Bible for 100% honesty for that stupid game.