Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: still cannot win at stars

I'm convinced there's boom accounts and doom accounts.

If op is truthful, he runs like me. 3 outers are common against me so if u ever see me playing don't miss ur chance to take my money....call with anything; yes even if its a pot sized bet you will hit, I'm not kidding.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:48 AM

Agreed - bring on the evidence!
Shoot a 2 hour vid of you playing your standard game.
Publish it online.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I said I was hoping to revisit this. You didn't even read my one-liner, +1 post count, fist-pumping BYAH post. Please contribute something to this serious discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I thought you were being sarcastic the first time.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] do you lose for 67 days straight? Even horrible players have winning sessions on occasion due to variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is excactly the reason I am so convinced its rigged, not one winning day or winning week or winning month. Although I have had very few winning days all year I have never had a winning week or winning month all year long.

And my stats maintain the norm for all limits.

5-10 6max I am 19-14

5-10 full ring 13-10

1-2 full ring 12-10

1-2 six max 15-12

my won money at show down is 60% for the sixmax tables

and 54% at full tables.

My aces win 80% of the time and kings at 68% and queens at 64% so nothing out of the norm.

They just set me up to lose so much money, situation like ill be on big blind with A2 flop will come 2210 bet raise whatever on flop and turn and river will be 10.

Or I will be on button with A8 I will raise and get 3 bet from small blind and flop will come A82 and ofcourse he will have 22.

Or I will have AK on bb and button will make the usual donk raise with Q7 offsuit flop will come A Q 5 I will bet they will raise I will 3 bet, turn will bring meaningless card I will bet they will still call and river 7. I check because I already know what happened and ofcourse they bet i call and another loss.

OVer and over again non stop. Mostly against players that think they are good because they are overall winers, but the only reason they win is because of miracles like this. They play stupid and get rewarded.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mostly against players that think they are good because they are overall winers, but the only reason they win is because of miracles like this. They play stupid and get rewarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious solution: Start playing stupid.

Your brilliance is holding you back.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:55 AM

OP- I don't really know how to get this through your 37 IQ brain, POST THE HH OR SHOW YOUR PT STATS. NO ONE F'ING CARES WHAT YOU TYPE THAT HAS HAPPENED
Old 08-27-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And my stats maintain the norm for all limits.

5-10 6max I am 19-14

1-2 six max 15-12

my won money at show down is 60% for the sixmax tables

[/ QUOTE ]

"Nitty" is the new "normal"
Old 08-27-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SERIOUS RESPONSE AND QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU..

Do you not notice the deal is a bit "strange" at pokerstars, compared to other sites? I mean cmon, I have played there since 2001 and the comparison is not even close. More weird stuff happens there then on any other site i've played on. I have played @ truepoker, party poker, fulltilt, americas cardroom, poker.com. The only site that came close was pokeroom.com

[/ QUOTE ]

To judge by this poll in the last thread, about 1/3 of the people reading this believe your observations might be right. You have plenty of company, if that comforts you.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:59 AM

i've played with you a lot. you're a breakeven and probably losing player. sorry but the truth hurts. playing 19 tables at a time probably also isn't good for the winrate.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SERIOUS RESPONSE AND QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU..

Do you not notice the deal is a bit "strange" at pokerstars, compared to other sites? I mean cmon, I have played there since 2001 and the comparison is not even close. More weird stuff happens there then on any other site i've played on. I have played @ truepoker, party poker, fulltilt, americas cardroom, poker.com. The only site that came close was pokeroom.com

[/ QUOTE ]

To judge by this poll in the last thread, about 1/3 of the people reading this believe your observations might be right. You have plenty of company, if that comforts you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not shocked by that poll. Many people won't come on here to agree because they would be mocked (and rightfully so).

Remember, most players are losing and still think they are good. In their minds there is really only one plausible explanation for their losses.