Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Beth Shak -- from tonight\'s WSOP on ESPN

[ QUOTE ]
Fergie's #10 in Maxim's Hot 100. Do you think she's hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

do you see that body or are you just blind
Old 08-08-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fergie's #10 in Maxim's Hot 100. Do you think she's hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

do you see that body or are you just blind

[/ QUOTE ]

That list has Jessica Alba at #2 and Lindsey Lohan at #1. DUCY.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She looks pretty good at 39 ( http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/8095327.html ).

Not to mention, seems pretty cool to have a wife into poker like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Beth's pic from that link.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hot!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:13 PM

the article makes it sound like the kids are hers. i find this nearly impossible to believe based on her figure. she has one of the most petite bodies i've ever seen on a woman in her late 30's. it's a nearly flawless body.

all you bashers would kill to have a woman who looked like this when you are 30 something.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/8095327.html

Bryn Mawr woman comes up aces in World Series of Poker

By Anthony R. Wood

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

Beth Shak.

Beth Shak doesn't fit the stereotype of the Friday night poker player. She's attractive, a mother of five and doesn't even smoke cigars or guzzle beer when she plays cards.

"I drink water and chew mints," Shak says.

Shak, 39, who lives in a $3 million home on two acres along a secluded lane in Bryn Mawr, can handle herself at a poker table, however.

A relative novice, she walked off with $328,683 in the 38th Annual World Series of Poker early this morning in Las Vegas, event officials confirmed.

It was one of the biggest poker jackpots ever won by a woman - and considerably larger than any ever won by her husband, Daniel Shak, an oil-futures trader who happens to be a world-class player himself.

"We're a poker family," said Beth Shak, fresh - albeit exhausted - from her triumph.

"I haven't slept in three days," said Shak, reached by phone late this afternoon. She had just flown to New York on business. Naturally, she and two of her children played cards on the plane. And next week she will return to Las Vegas to pursue her goal: to finish first in a competition.

Shak came tantalizingly close to realizing that am
Old 08-08-2007, 11:43 PM

A very strange thread. Her lipstick was off. Went above the lip, like an old lady. I couldn't get past that.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the article makes it sound like the kids are hers. i find this nearly impossible to believe based on her figure. she has one of the most petite bodies i've ever seen on a woman in her late 30's. it's a nearly flawless body.

all you bashers would kill to have a woman who looked like this when you are 30 something.

I'm right there with you dude.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:21 AM

Beth and Dan have been playing WPT and WSOP events the past few years. The first time I played with Beth she definitely caught my eye. The breasts are nice...the face is pretty...but the voice is THE WORST OF ALL TIME...maybe its because I'm from the South but I just hate that nasally Jersey/Philly accent...she also has the personality to match the voice....spoiled and whiney... and her body is not perfect (she has a flat ass) but all in all 99% of poker players would hit it (myself included...with earplugs).
Old 08-09-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 44 and lived in the Philly area for about 15 years years. Let me say that she is not bad for any age and appears to have a good plastic surgeon.

But, these continued comments about her being hot and flawless are asinine or are a great level. Have you ever woken up next to one of these Main Line women? I have and the word 'cryptkeeper' comes to mind. She may be a super stepmom and a great wife but c'mon. Lets not get too carried away.

OK, maybe cryptkeeper is getting carried away too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2007, 03:08 PM

She is skanky and her behaviour after she went allin with AA was just painful and digsuting to watch.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm 44 and lived in the Philly area for about 15 years years. Let me say that she is not bad for any age and appears to have a good plastic surgeon.

But, these continued comments about her being hot and flawless are asinine or are a great level. Have you ever woken up next to one of these Main Line women? I have and the word 'cryptkeeper' comes to mind. She may be a super stepmom and a great wife but c'mon. Lets not get too carried away.

OK, maybe cryptkeeper is getting carried away too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was within 10 feet of her for over 2 hours when Dan was playing the ante up for africa event (he made the final table).

i saw her from every angle and she is one fine looking piece of ass.

in her age bracket she is in the 99.5 percentile.

hell, if i stack her up against the 20 something bracket i still put her in the 99th percentile.

she weighs about 105lbs and her skin is in excellent condition. some fool said she has leathery skin. that's complete rubbish.

the chick is extremely hot.