Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 10:03 AM

Default Re: ZOMG butter face russian + super triumph in class + serious questi

[ QUOTE ]
oh and this is quoted from the german:

"ya some people are having families now and I'm like what the [censored]? Even at 25 that's insane!"

[/ QUOTE ]

that's something single people say that are dissapointed so many of their friends stopped partying etc. (i say it all the time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

you have options my man....... eventhough you may not get to sleep with either one, you've got 3 'projects' to work on which is already half the fun.
Whatever you do, never stop talking to one of the girls because you think it'll upset another. them iz jealouz creaturez, and knowing that other girls like you, talk to you, hang with you can do nothing but increase the chance that u'll nail one.

Also, i think russian girls often do shave. They're a 'sexual' kind of people, and their girls often pay much attention to their appearance. Its the german you have to worry about. I've had little under two hands full of german girls in my life, and i think about half of them didnt shave.. (varying from a little annoying hair to BIG BABOOSHKA JUNGLE HAIR). And i do think alot of hair can spoil your first time... it'll prevent you from seeing the vaj in its full glory

/end words of wisdom

post TR if anything goes down, good or bad.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:40 AM

one ring is the engagement ring and the other with the diamonds going over it is the wedding ring, ldo.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:51 AM

I never realized how long ago Eric W joined..

Amazing
Old 09-14-2007, 05:12 PM

K, two things:

1. I think there's some miscommunication about the Russian's body. By no means is it hot. She got a little junk in the trunk, but not so much that she's a GA type of girl but to say that it's hot is a gross over statement.

2. I see the German pretty much everyday and we sit together all the time. In fact, we'll be working on a group project together and I'll probably end up studying with her for various things throughout the year. Now how can I avoid getting into the "friends" zone provided that she's single?

I mean I can't do the "hey, want to come over to my place for a movie" deal because I live kinda far away from campus and she lives close to it. I don't want to end up like a goofyballer here.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2. I see the German pretty much everyday and we sit together all the time. In fact, we'll be working on a group project together and I'll probably end up studying with her for various things throughout the year. Now how can I avoid getting into the "friends" zone provided that she's single?

I mean I can't do the "hey, want to come over to my place for a movie" deal because I live kinda far away from campus and she lives close to it. I don't want to end up like a goofyballer here.

[/ QUOTE ]
a. Nail her asap.

b. No you won't be working together on the group project. She'll be working on it while you party it up. Of course tell her to put your name on it, too.

c. She lives close to campus? Great, just use her place as if it were your own.

d. profit.

e. yw.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: ZOMG butter face russian + super triumph in class + serious question

Take her hand with your glove of love.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think there's some miscommunication about the Russian's body. By no means is it hot. She got a little junk in the trunk, but not so much that she's a GA type of girl but to say that it's hot is a gross over statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then the Russian is not a butterface.

DUCY?
Old 09-14-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we have an 8 person group project coming up and we pretty much already have 5 people in our group (my buddy, and the German are in my group OBVSLY). I'm gonna go up to that big boobed hot blond on Tuesday and ask her if she and her ugly friend would like to join our group.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a solid plan, but when you ask her, make sure you don't actually SAY "you and your ugly friend", OK?

because she might be somewhat offended by the word "ugly", even if it's her friend that you call ugly.

gl
Old 09-14-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we have an 8 person group project coming up and we pretty much already have 5 people in our group (my buddy, and the German are in my group OBVSLY). I'm gonna go up to that big boobed hot blond on Tuesday and ask her if she and her ugly friend would like to join our group.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a solid plan, but when you ask her, make sure you don't actually SAY "you and your ugly friend", OK?

because she might be somewhat offended by the word "ugly", even if it's her friend that you call ugly.

gl

[/ QUOTE ]
she knows her friend is ugly...why you think she rolls with her?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:24 PM

Russians are into S & M