Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Growing Up Gotti sequel casting call...!!!

Jman PM you?

Hmm...

Don't see why he would/should.

I'd buy a piece of Jman to gather up 1 mil to play you.
Like LA said tho Jman decides how to spend your money, really arrogant of you to try to dictate anything... like I said before.

lol @ arrogantprickaments
Old 03-20-2007, 07:34 PM

1.You are right guys.Your ludicrous envy of Jman28 is the whole message being miscrued here.

2.I have and NEVER will/did lose one dollar to Jman28 online under any identity.

3.As for personal wealth,I have NEVER looked down on someone being poor, anyone's misfortune,my own personal financial situation,etc.I have however ,talked about doing something charitable,instead of self promoting ones self via TEN BILLION avatars,$5 tourneys with HIS conditions,and the many misguided YOUTH idolizing (for the time being)an HSNL online winner??

4.The obvious point that wealth via any means,whether it be poker,stock market,bank hold-ups,whatever is NOT what these threads were intended for.

Keep his avatar on for a hundred years for all I care.One day you WILL understand though!!

The point I am trying to convey is his MULTIPLE self-promoting chirping posts about HIM............and my challenge to do something GOOD with his poker talent

I am DONE,and if HE wants to,or the whole forum wants to take me up on my proposition,then just holla'...

~sf
Old 03-20-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2.I have and NEVER will/did lose one dollar to Jman28 online under any identity.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 03-20-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are right ,because if everyone with a JMan28 avatar,including himself POOLED their poker/savings funds together,they wouldnt be able to have the heart nor guts and most importantly the MONEY to make this work for a charitable cause!!

"JMan28 gets to keep the money rigth"........what a joke!

[/ QUOTE ]

here's the thing - and i'm not sure why a smart guy like you would miss such an obvious gap in logic - this is a poker forum, not a "who has more money right now" forum.

also, jman has never claimed that he is a super rich guy - in fact i've never heard him claim to be great at poker - or for that matter make any egotistical claims at all.

so, since this is a poker forum, and you want to call a guy out, then it should be about poker. there is no reason for jman to give 1mm to charity. he's a kid. also, since you challenged him, and are so confident, you really have no business telling him what to do with the money if he wins. he plays poker for a living and the opportunity cost of a trip to vegas with no personal financial upside is obviously retarded.

anyway, if you want to play for the 1mm and will agree that what he does with the money is his business, then i would imagine he could sell enough of himself to get into the game in about 3 seconds as he would no doubt crush you.

as i said before - i'm 100% behind this and would love to help set it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jman is awesome at poker and very rich.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:33 PM

Define Irony:

Pointing out alleged self-promotion by starting arrogant self-promoting threads.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:30 PM

StephenNUTS,

I'm pretty sure the $5 everyone pays for the buyin goes to charity.

Your a huge douche. I suggest you go down to investment firms and tell all the bankers how they're pricks for not donating money to charity. Jman can do whatever the [censored] he wants his money and most of the forum likes this idea. He is doing a huge favour because in reality his coaching is worth hundreds of dollars an hour. Stop being such a hater.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, jman has never claimed that he is a super rich guy - in fact i've never heard him claim to be great at poker - or for that matter make any egotistical claims at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be true, but come on. I'm sure jman is a nice guy and all, but the whole tournament-mentoring-avatar thing is definitely an ego booster. I understand that he's very successful and a very good player, and people will naturally want to be praised for their accomplishments, so it's not too out of the ordinary for him to want more recognition. I don't think it's exactly accurate to call him the most modest person around though.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am DONE

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes you are.

gg Jman.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I am DONE
~sf

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, a$$hole.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:36 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

what avatar are you referring to?