Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: David Williams please get rid of that Necklace!!!

[ QUOTE ]

I think this picture was taken at the exact moment that Todd Brunson realized that picking up White Castles was a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha that's hysterical...why is his chain as thin as the wiring on his iPod headphones? He's a millionaire - he can't afford better?
Old 03-28-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For anyone who saw the HSP last night (26 March) knows that David Williams was trying way to hard to look like a playah. That necklace was hella lame. Everyone on the table was laughing at him, Ivey was trying his hardest not to fall on the floor laughing.

I would never wear that necklace even it was outlined in gold and diamonds. He was trying way to hard, way too hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm beginning to hate David Williams...he thinks he's gangsta but a) he has a foot fetish b) he went to Princeton and c) he grew up playing Magic.

YOU'RE NOT A THUG DAVID, get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't hate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the correct term is Don't be HateN
Old 03-28-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For anyone who saw the HSP last night (26 March) knows that David Williams was trying way to hard to look like a playah. That necklace was hella lame. Everyone on the table was laughing at him, Ivey was trying his hardest not to fall on the floor laughing.

I would never wear that necklace even it was outlined in gold and diamonds. He was trying way to hard, way too hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm beginning to hate David Williams...he thinks he's gangsta but a) he has a foot fetish b) he went to Princeton and c) he grew up playing Magic.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't hate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the correct term is Don't be HateN

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, lol... all i'm sayin is that we shouldn't player hate. he may be a poser or just a unique guy, whatever te case. i just like to enjoy watching these guys play with their unique personalities - granted they can be annoying at times. but overall, it's fun/funny to have a diverse crowd.

-TheMan
Old 03-28-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't hate and eat more old women's asses plz

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-28-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't hate and eat more old women's asses plz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

though David may have morally and preferentially dubious choice in women, those sexual practices are quite normal i believe. plenty of men/women enjoy those activities.

-TheMan
Old 03-28-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't hate and eat more old women's asses for hours on end and film it plz

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

though David may have morally and preferentially dubious choice in women, those sexual practices are quite normal i believe. plenty of men/women enjoy those activities.

-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]

Better?
Old 03-28-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]

Better?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, not really, lol. but we need to get back to his poker life and not his private sex issues. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

i'm sure every person alive has what others may view as an awkward sexual habit they enjoy...be it butt munching, toe sucking, ear licking, etc. Davey boy ain't abnormal in that regard. it's all personal taste, lol.

Even his supposed gaudy lecklace could be hot for some women out there...? well, maybe not, ...but he tried so hard! let's leave him alone. he's got his own thing going on... compared to other nameless poker pros, he's probably much better dressed, groomed, and in shape.

either way, we should get used to DW, because he's an aspiring actor these days.

-TheMan
Old 03-28-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]

Better?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, not really, lol. but we need to get back to his poker life and not his private sex issues. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

i'm sure every person alive has what others may view as an awkward sexual habit they enjoy...be it butt munching, toe sucking, ear licking, etc. Davey boy ain't abnormal in that regard. it's all personal taste, lol.

Even his supposed gaudy lecklace could be hot for some women out there...? well, maybe not, ...but he tried so hard! let's leave him alone. he's got his own thing going on... compared to other nameless poker pros, he's probably much better dressed, groomed, and in shape.

either way, we should get used to DW, because he's an aspiring actor these days.

-TheMan

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, now that you mention it, David Williams probably would call himself TheMan on a message board...
Old 03-29-2007, 12:09 AM

DW wants so desperately to be cool. I don't know why none of these guys can figure out the best way to be cool is in a nonchalant, "ice water in my veins" style like Phil Ivey, rather than the "constant trash-talking coupled with the Liberace wardrobe" style of everyone else.

Seriously, the dude's a huge tool.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:33 AM