Old 07-06-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: The physics of the last turd phenomenon

[ QUOTE ]
Turd Ferguson '08

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-06-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And while we're on the subject - have you ever had a stealth turd that somehow dives into the bottom of the bowl and disappears? And then you wipe and it's a totally dry one? Ok, did I just crap or was that a hallucination?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! I have also experienced this, but have kept my silence for fear of public ridicule. I see how people who talk about UFO sightings are treated.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
suzzer,

"The science behind the stealth turd has been explained."

Has it though? I mean, the "blocked from vortex power by other turds in front" thing at first seems very solid.

But then, it gets me to thinking.

Why is it so often just ONE TURD? Shouldn't there often be multiple turds impacted in this manner? Yet it seems like so often it is just ONE PIECE, regardless of the size of the dump.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should do a careful statistical study on how many pieces are left and estimate the size. This ONE PIECE theory seems like an old wives' tale.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:10 PM

I'm talking about the stealth turd which dives out of site on it's own accord. It's the opposite the floater, which is your problem.

My all time favorite though is the hangover "funnel cake [censored]" as my friend describes it. Genius that boy.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
suzzer,

Has it though? I mean, the "blocked from vortex power by other turds in front" thing at first seems very solid.

Why is it so often just ONE TURD? Shouldn't there often be multiple turds impacted in this manner? Yet it seems like so often it is just ONE PIECE, regardless of the size of the dump.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because the last turd does the old helicopter at the top of the cyclone. If there is more than one, they collide, forcing one to go vertical, and get sucked down.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Turd Ferguson '08

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Turd & Terminator - Diablo/Schwarzenegger '08.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ low flow toilets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. when I flush I want the toilet to sound like it would have sucked out my small intestines had I remained seated.

[/ QUOTE ]

/hate
California regulations making low-flow toilets mandatory so you can't even get rid of your turds
/endhate
Old 07-06-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
suzzer,

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because the last turd does the old helicopter at the top of the cyclone. If there is more than one, they collide, forcing one to go vertical, and get sucked down.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE STOP CONFUSING THE FLOATER WITH THE STEALTH TURD. Totally different phenomena. AFAIK - never seen together in the same "session".
Old 07-06-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That last piece of turd could be lighter than the rest, caused by the fact that it might be methane-infused. This methane-infused turd might be having trouble getting past the U-shaped pipe thing that usually prevents waste from flowing back into your toilet. Don't know if it's right...just a hypothesis.

Perhaps you should save a control sample, flush and then save a "floater" sample and have them analyzed to see if this hypothesis is correct. I could also ask my girlfriend who's had experience with vortices and fluid dynamics, perhaps these forces come into play as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could very well have something here because did you ever notice that on the re-flush the refuge turd still has trouble flushing?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because it's lost its innocence, and now it's wary.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
suzzer,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE STOP CONFUSING THE FLOATER WITH THE STEALTH TURD. Totally different phenomena. AFAIK - never seen together in the same "session".

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this all relates to the clogged tubes of the internet somehow, but I'm not quite sure.