Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 03:52 PM

Default Re: OESD - Tricky turn decision

And proper play would be? Do a search? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
´
+utg +AJo -re:
Old 11-03-2006, 05:29 PM

Holy tightness!

You should be raising AJo and KQo first in everytime regardless of position. Both can also be 3bet in certain situations like the CO opened as a possible steal. Here you may want to 3bet, or fold depending on the opponent. In this situation, I would obviously rather have AJo because of high card rankings if I expect it to be HU as AJo gains a few % points in equity.

What are your normal FR stats?
Old 11-03-2006, 05:34 PM

We only have 4 nut outs but this is still an easy call. Fearing the flush draw is MUBS. Certainly the dude who raised the turn doesn't have a flush draw. The turn bettor might but we still have way more then just 4 outs here.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:56 PM

Man I'm such a newbie, FR stats?

I'm asuming FR = Pre flop raise? Mine is a little over 7 %.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy tightness!

You should be raising AJo and KQo first in everytime regardless of position. Both can also be 3bet in certain situations like the CO opened as a possible steal. Here you may want to 3bet, or fold depending on the opponent. In this situation, I would obviously rather have AJo because of high card rankings if I expect it to be HU as AJo gains a few % points in equity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I'm 14/9/2

Conny - FR stats stands for Full Ring stats.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:40 PM

**Grunch**

I think that it is a fairly EZ fold on the in this situation. You have the 6 strong outs to ur Str8 and I don't think that you can count K's and Q's as outs at all. Even if there was a four card rainbow on the board, at best you could only count maybe 1 out of the 6 to make top pair. Against a raise and a re-raise I highly doubt even that would be good. The Ks, Kc, Qs, and Qc have to be disreguarded due to the flush draws and the remaining K's and Q's are also disreguarded due to one of the two opponents holding KJ or KQ. On top of all this you also have two other players who have yet to act and when the betting gets back to the original bettor he may 3 bet, which would distroy your pot odds even more. I think these last two points alone would make me choose to fold in this situation. There is also a possible Str8 on the board, if your opponent held and 89.

I think that at best you should account for 5 outs total.
I only think 5 because of much of what I have said already and also because it's possible that someone was slowplaying a set or just made a set... which could turn into a boat on the river to beat your str8 most likly costing you another bet if this was the case.

5 outs = 8.2:1 to hit
pot odds = 4.25:1
even with implies pot odds in the best situation (earning lets say 3 more BB's) gives you only 5.75:1. IMHO and in the opinion of your EV (about $ -.11/play) this is an EZ fold. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2006, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy tightness!

[/ QUOTE ]

They are 16.7/7/2.