Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: beat: the VMA\'s

[ QUOTE ]
it's not about her body. her body is fine. she's just a pathetic performer now.

[/ QUOTE ]

She definitely looked like a girl who's been spending her time in Vegas snorting lines and knocking back drinks. Looks like she couldn't wait to get back to her next line either.

The biggest beat of the night, IMO, was Sara Silverman. Man that bitch is not funny. AT ALL. Her set bombed so hard it was truly pathetic. Chris Rock can do funny mean. She comes off like a mean catty bitch.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:58 AM

There is more to the Brit story... Source is my wife, so I'm sure there are articles somewhere, I don't have them.

Chris Angel and Brit did plan a routine. It involved her being levitated through the crowd with some other stunts/illusions. The Palms management found out and said no way as that ballroom wasn't equipped with the kind of equipment that was needed for the routine. Chris Angel became frustrated and left the project. Now they have to throw together a routine at the last minute, and it was crap.

Apparently Brit also made a deal with MTV that the opening monolouge not contain jokes about her kids. Before the opening act, she heard Sara Silverman rehearsing (lol, she rehearsed that garbage?) the monolouge and heard the jokes about her kids. She must have gotten angry and decided to half-ass her performance because of it. Unawares of course, that giving a crappy performance would only hurt herself.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is more to the Brit story... Source is my wife, so I'm sure there are articles somewhere, I don't have them.

Chris Angel and Brit did plan a routine. It involved her being levitated through the crowd with some other stunts/illusions. The Palms management found out and said no way as that ballroom wasn't equipped with the kind of equipment that was needed for the routine. Chris Angel became frustrated and left the project. Now they have to throw together a routine at the last minute, and it was crap.

Apparently Brit also made a deal with MTV that the opening monolouge not contain jokes about her kids. Before the opening act, she heard Sara Silverman rehearsing (lol, she rehearsed that garbage?) the monolouge and heard the jokes about her kids. She must have gotten angry and decided to half-ass her performance because of it. Unawares of course, that giving a crappy performance would only hurt herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet the pound of coke she prolly did in her 3 days of vegas had something to do with her performance to.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:35 PM

DDY,

Even if your story turns out to be untrue, it is an excellent piece of redneck gossip regardless.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:39 PM

I give Britney's big ass two thumbs up, anyway.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All the gossip blogs say this as well.

Sarah Silverman is too smart and too funny to take as many easy pot shots at people as she does in these things. Just makes her seem mean and lazy imo. It's not very cutting edge or daring to rip Paris and Britney (who based on pics, I thought was looking sexy by normal girl standards and tragic by "this was the chick in the Toxic video standards).
Old 09-10-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sarah Silverman is too smart and too funny

[/ QUOTE ]

I demand proof of this. Every single time I've seen her perform, I see a black hole where funny goes to die.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sarah Silverman is too smart and too funny

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, wtf.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:58 PM

Jesus is Magic was awesome. FU
Old 09-10-2007, 01:26 PM

I'm with you Dids.