Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 04:08 PM

Default Re: alcohol vs demeral (bk vs peachy)

I didnt know peachy was that great of a player? Ive never seen her post anything spectacular. Perhaps she's one of those strategy-forum lurking freeloaders ::P ?
Old 04-18-2006, 04:24 PM

Peachy was pretty bad a few months ago, then she got free lessons from loads of very good high limit players, people I would kill to PAY to get lessons from, and apparently now she is ok, not great.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy was pretty bad a few months ago, then she got free lessons from loads of very good high limit players, people I would kill to PAY to get lessons from, and apparently now she is ok, not great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shave and grow breasts.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah you're wrong. she is stubborn and unable to learn from people. she COULD get lessons from very good high limit players but doesn't. she barely even listens to schneider about poker. so you're wrong

and she was always ok. she beat 10/20 6m for a great rate. naturally, like everyone else, she's gotten better. people just hate the thought that a retarded girl might play better than them, but it's true. she plays better than 95% of regular posters.

i don't care at all about people talking [censored] about her and all that. i do it too. but at least give her some credit for being a good player on her own. don't make it out like she sucked and then schneids mind-[censored] her into being good. she was always good and she's gotten a lot better
Old 04-18-2006, 04:35 PM

Oh, I give her credit for being a decent player, but the [censored] she has been doing lately is stupid. She is no where near good enough to beat 3/6 or BK HU.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I give her credit for being a decent player, but the [censored] she has been doing lately is stupid. She is no where near good enough to beat 3/6 or BK HU.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think she played 3/6. she played 10 hands of $150/300 with schneider sweating/telling her what to do, and at 50/100, bk was apparently wasted and 5 betting the turn with monsters such as 64 no pair no draw. as for her being better than bk when he's sober, i say it's not possible, she believes it 100%, and schneider is probably just [censored] with bk
Old 04-18-2006, 04:39 PM

FWIW, I like Peachy and think people give her too much of a hard time. Just remember to keep the ego in check.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't she whup you headsup?
Old 04-18-2006, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just remember to keep the ego in check.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 04-18-2006, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shave and grow breasts and lose that gargantuan wiener of yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Just wanted to make a valuable contribution to this thread.
Closed Thread