Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: One possible solution

[ QUOTE ]
first of all, you're exaggerating how long it takes for people to act. its not in stasis 70% of the time as you state. your claims are ludicrous.

No my claims are not ludicrous.

the rooms benefit far more from letting people multitable than letting the few players who would stick around just play one.

Oh where oh where have all the fish gone? The rooms are doing fine, how are you doing?

second, i defended your actions in the past thread you made, but now you have crossed a line. your posts are very trollish and are bringing no value to these forums. you idea does nothing to serve the PARTICIPANTS OF THIS BOARD.

So, nobody on this board is interested in safely funded legal online poker?

we do not care about the fish who play one table, or people who are too slow to play more than one like you. we care about ourselves, and making money. your idea only serves fish who want to have fun while playing. that is NOT the intent of this board, so don't confuse the two. again, we are all here to learn how to get better in order to make more money.

Am I being leveled here? You have to care about fish. No fish, no profitable poker.

"Cry me a ufcking river. No more fish, bahawww. If you are doing so well in the current climate STFU and continue playing."

My bad, my irritation got the better of me.

start making positive contributions instead of your whiny posts like the one above.

The OP was an attempt at a positive idea. But since I made the mistake of stating it would most likely never be implemented allowing multitabling, the hate just filled the air.

So I ask again, if the original idea was implemented allowing unlimited multitabling, would it be a good idea?

no one cares about how you can't beat the games if there are multitabling tags around. you are just another fish,

I play on pokerstars and I don't hide from search.

bottom line. ............................

-nation

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-06-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I add that in my general experience, it's the people only playing one table at time who slow the game down the most. They be thinking so hard about something....

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so full of shi* your eyes are brown.

T
Old 02-06-2007, 07:32 PM

Interesting
Annoying
Observant
Debatable
Reluctant...

maybe crazy but I like the posts
Old 02-06-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TF's crusade against "multi-tabling HUD bots" has always struck me as crazy. For one thing, I've seen his videos and he's always without fail
a) Using PT and what appears to PAHUD
b) Multitabling (admittedly only 2 tables for the videos I've seen, but that's still multitabling)
c) Taking hours to make decisions.

BS

So I've never really understood TF's rants because he's as guilty as other people if not more so, especially when it comes to debating decisions and slowing the flow of the game.

More BS, and I have never begrudged anyone time to make a real decision. Staring at the deal and taking forty seconds to fold doesn't count.

Oh and for the record. I was at Oceans 11 a couple days ago and he's already notorious there. Sitting at a table and overhearing table talk wishing that JB (notorious local donator) or TF would show up today, followed by a hearty laugh. So even though you may hit the cage hard from time to time, I don't think live poker is the answer to all your problems.

More BS. To my knowledge, no one at Ocean's Eleven has ever heard of Tuff Fish. I have never, never, even indicated I had heard of online poker.

And I do quite well when I go there.

If you are there when I am there, please stop by and introduce yourself.

Anyways, take care, see you at Oceans 11 sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-06-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't see how they would drive away all the fish though? I feel like these players are the easiest to play against myself. All you have to do is take notes and pay attention to their method of play.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can play against them, I can play against them. But the fish, the real fish who don't exist anywhere online anymore can't. They never realize that they are all nutpeddling tighta$$es until they have had a few encounters with them. By then it is too late. The fish takes off and never returns.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When/if online poker becomes "legal" in the US, with freedom to advertise, the overseas sites will die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Won't happen. The US sites won't accept overseas players and vice versa.

[ QUOTE ]
Futhermore, the US site(s) that DOES restrict the tables to one or two will be the one(s) that prospers.

[/ QUOTE ]

If poker sites thought abolishing multitabling would mean more profits, it would be gone already.

[ QUOTE ]
Fish don't want to play with sharks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fish line up around the block to take on Phil Ivey, who makes HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on Full Tilt. And under normal circumstances, fish think we're bluffing and go busto with Ace high.

[ QUOTE ]
If they know where to go so as to avoid sharks, at least tables full of sharks, they will.

[/ QUOTE ]

The prevalence of sharks has not hurt Pokerstars one bit.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

WOW, Tuff you really are super jealous of us winning players aren't you.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are planning on making a living off me, you better get a day job.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tuff
Old 02-06-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

WOW, Tuff you really are super jealous of us winning players aren't you.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are planning on making a living off me, you better get a day job.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tuff

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a tool.

I've played for a living for over 3 years now....I'll gladly play people like you for the rest of my poker life...I've watched your videos and you suck dude...sotp saying you can "hang with the multitabling HUD bots" cause you can't...you suck, deal with it.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When/if online poker becomes "legal" in the US, with freedom to advertise, the overseas sites will die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Won't happen. The US sites won't accept overseas players and vice versa.

Dunno, we'll have to see.

[ QUOTE ]
Futhermore, the US site(s) that DOES restrict the tables to one or two will be the one(s) that prospers.

[/ QUOTE ]

If poker sites thought abolishing multitabling would mean more profits, it would be gone already.

The current crop is out for the quick profit for today. They undoubtly know that things are going to change fairly soon.

[ QUOTE ]
Fish don't want to play with sharks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fish line up around the block to take on Phil Ivey, who makes HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on Full Tilt. And under normal circumstances, fish think we're bluffing and go busto with Ace high.

There is a lot of difference taking a shot at Phil Ivey for glory, and sitting at a table full of tight rude multitablers who are taking your money.

[ QUOTE ]
If they know where to go so as to avoid sharks, at least tables full of sharks, they will.

[/ QUOTE ]

The prevalence of sharks has not hurt Pokerstars one bit.

Hasn't hurt pokerstars too much yet. So, how are the games there anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh the games are fine on PokerStars. There is still a plentiful supply of fish.

Right

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tuff
Old 02-06-2007, 08:30 PM

You made videos on the internet where you're speaking. The first time I sat with you at a table once we started talking I realized that I knew who you were just based mostly off the voice. For the record, you look nothing like I assumed you would.

For the record, the people at the table were calling you Tony and when I asked if they meant "tuff fish" it seemed like everyone knew who I was talking about. It's not important, just thought I'd throw that out there that even in a place you refer to as a "fish pond" in other places, people seem to know who you are and look forward to your appearance. Take it for what you will.

Anyways, are you denying that you use PT and PAHUD? Because I can drag up a video of you using those. Also are you denying taking forever to make decisions also? Because again, I can drag up a video of you taking 15-20 seconds to realize you had a straight (straight flush IIRC). I only posted to wonder out loud why you were so upset about these things when the only difference between you and the people you hate is that the people you hate do exactly what you do...just better.