[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. so cross book me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i will do so as soon as you crossbook me in my endeavor

[/ QUOTE ]

what would give you the impression i would do that, since i have never questioned your ability to box? you, on the other hand, have repeatedly questioned my poker ability, and have suggested that i suck in threads where i have posted commerce 1/2 hands. i am giving you the opportunity to profit from this suckiness that you are so sure of. what are you so afraid of?

[/ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man take it easy. i'm a boxing fish too but i can whip bob dole.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: CrossBooking

angry pokerbob = 1 of top 5 posters on 2p2.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. so cross book me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i will do so as soon as you crossbook me in my endeavor

[/ QUOTE ]

what would give you the impression i would do that, since i have never questioned your ability to box? you, on the other hand, have repeatedly questioned my poker ability, and have suggested that i suck in threads where i have posted commerce 1/2 hands. i am giving you the opportunity to profit from this suckiness that you are so sure of. what are you so afraid of?

[/ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man take it easy. i'm a boxing fish too but i can whip bob dole.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. i wasn't sure if you were a troll or an idiot. thanks for clearing that up.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:28 PM

has anyone read this thread and thought, gee pokerbob comes off good?

guy can't take any criticism so what does he do? challenges me to somehow crossbook him in a game a retarded momkey could crush. why not just play me heads up or SHUT THE [censored] UP YOU DUMB MOTHER [censored] POKERBOB IDIOT

TY
Old 09-21-2007, 04:35 PM

So it just came to my attention that Bob cant play higher then 15/30 on his own stake.

Is this so bob?
Old 09-21-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

guy can't take any criticism so what does he do? challenges me to somehow crossbook him in a game a retarded momkey could crush. why not just play me heads up or SHUT THE [censored] UP YOU DUMB MOTHER [censored] POKERBOB IDIOT

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

We're not splitting the atom here, but apparently this is too difficult for you to wrap your mind around. I realize that you are likely merely just trolling here (as I have been told, all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding, that you are not retarded), but I will attempt to spell it out for you one last time in the remote chance that you are not.

Your criticisms of my play have been from full live 100/200 and up hands. Given what you have written, it is not unreasonable to infer that you think I do not win in those games (regardless if a retarded mule could beat the game or not). People who know better know otherwise, and want to profit from this. Thus, the point of this post. If you want to bet against me in those games and book my action, there are many who will take it. If not, fine. I really don't care either way, as it is others who would be profiting from this, not me.

Your criticisms have not been of my banjo playing. Nor of my ability to make quiche. Nor of my salsa dancing. Challenging me to a hootenanny, a quiche making contest, or a dance-off is just as idiotic as challenging me to a heads-up poker match. I have never contended that I was good at any of those, nor am I aware of anyone who would like to put money up based on my skill in those areas.

If you merely want to be able to say I play bad, but then not book my action, fine. Just say that and stop wasting everyone's time.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely. I haven't seen the previous criticism comments but I do think PBob comes off a little strange here.

[ QUOTE ]
why not just play me heads up or SHUT THE [censored] UP YOU DUMB MOTHER [censored] POKERBOB IDIOT

[/ QUOTE ]

d - me thinks that at times you might not be coming off so spectacularly yourself.

For some reason I thought I was coming here to read some solid strategy discussion. But instead I end up getting sucked into a BBV-style "Oh yeah?!?! YOU SUCK WORSE!!" type pissing match.
Weird tone to this place.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For some reason I thought I was coming here to read some solid strategy discussion. But instead I end up getting sucked into a BBV-style "Oh yeah?!?! YOU SUCK WORSE!!" type pissing match.
Weird tone to this place.

[/ QUOTE ]

The whole point of the post was to give people the chance to make money. Some feel one side of the bet makes money, some feel the other side does. Fine. People can decide which side they are on. It doesn't matter to me. Daryn is the one who has hijacked this thread and turned it into a "huhu for rollz, dude" [censored]-fest.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

We're not splitting the atom here, but apparently this is too difficult for you to wrap your mind around. I realize that you are likely merely just trolling here (as I have been told, all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding, that you are not retarded), but I will attempt to spell it out for you one last time in the remote chance that you are not.

Your criticisms of my play have been from full live 100/200 and up hands. Given what you have written, it is not unreasonable to infer that you think I do not win in those games (regardless if a retarded mule could beat the game or not). People who know better know otherwise, and want to profit from this. Thus, the point of this post. If you want to bet against me in those games and book my action, there are many who will take it. If not, fine. I really don't care either way, as it is others who would be profiting from this, not me.

Your criticisms have not been of my banjo playing. Nor of my ability to make quiche. Nor of my salsa dancing. Challenging me to a hootenanny, a quiche making contest, or a dance-off is just as idiotic as challenging me to a heads-up poker match. I have never contended that I was good at any of those, nor am I aware of anyone who would like to put money up based on my skill in those areas.

If you merely want to be able to say I play bad, but then not book my action, fine. Just say that and stop wasting everyone's time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have already said that i would only book your action if you book my boxing match. i have never said that you don't win in the games you play in. put it all together poker bob you're almost there!
Old 09-21-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have already said that i would only book your action if you book my boxing match. i have never said that you don't win in the games you play in. put it all together poker bob you're almost there!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. Thanks for clearing that up. Since I will not be booking your boxing match, you clearly will not be booking my action, thus you can stop posting in this thread.