Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: OT- Rivaling \"eat poop\" with the possibility of \"stabbing a dude\"

[ QUOTE ]
Rude stupid [censored] have feelings too, and I would never treat anyone like this. Sure I would have taken his money too, but I would either say nothing or help him get over the emotional loss.

Hundreds of dollars is a lot to an average Joe, no need to rub it in.

[/ QUOTE ]
The mature thing for him to do would have been to leave after bitching about how the site is rigged rather than continuing to play and continuing to complain. After proceeding to play after "knowing" that the site is rigged though and repeatedly provoking the OP he deserves nothing less than what he got.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: OT- Rivaling \"eat poop\" with the possibility of \"stabbing a dude\"

All,

Personally I send a sympathy card any time I stack someone. Not really sure how you can all sleep at night being the heartless bastards you are.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rude stupid [censored] have feelings too, and I would never treat anyone like this. Sure I would have taken his money too, but I would either say nothing or help him get over the emotional loss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good for you. Your a better person then me. How exactly would you help him get over this loss? Nice candlelit dinner perhaps?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I would say I just got lucky, better luck next time etc..

[ QUOTE ]
People like this are usually degenerate and consoling them is the worst thing you can do. I'm probably saving him money by convincing him party poker is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thatīs a good point, though I think he just thought he got unlucky and ended up on a table with one of very few house cheaters, so he will probably try his luck on another table.

But perhaps I am the real bastard for NOT putting them out of their misery with such treatment. I just donīt have the heart to piss them off so much though it probably helps them in the long run.

Perhaps I will become one of those parents who feed their kids with candy and alcohol because it makes the kids happy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It still makes me queesy to think about what was going through his mind at those times, though.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:20 PM

Even Better. . .
[ QUOTE ]
rookiebet: i am goin to take this hand history to the court
I: Didn't you learn
I: haha i own the courts
I: they come over for "cristal o's" every morning

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite part:

rookiebet: do u want me spreadin bad rummers
rookiebet: roommers

I get the feeling he wouldn't get it with 10 more tries.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-15-2007, 04:25 PM

I think yer missing the point that this guy is one of a growing number of online hustlers that keep trying to blag deposits off other players. I've got sympathy for this behaviour like I sympathise with those 419 scams that promise me Nigerian millions. I'd tend more toward compassion if he wasn't angling for my money.

I'm off to go looking for him...
Old 03-15-2007, 04:30 PM

lol?
Old 03-15-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good for you. Your a better person then me. How exactly would you help him get over this loss? Nice candlelit dinner perhaps?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I would say I just got lucky, better luck next time etc..

[ QUOTE ]
People like this are usually degenerate and consoling them is the worst thing you can do. I'm probably saving him money by convincing him party poker is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thatīs a good point, though I think he just thought he got unlucky and ended up on a table with one of very few house cheaters, so he will probably try his luck on another table.

But perhaps I am the real bastard for NOT putting them out of their misery with such treatment. I just donīt have the heart to piss them off so much though it probably helps them in the long run.

Perhaps I will become one of those parents who feed their kids with candy and alcohol because it makes the kids happy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It still makes me queesy to think about what was going through his mind at those times, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

The gambling world isnt for you.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliff notes....

max taps on glass, then takes a hammer smashes the hell outa it

(my fictional conclusion) fish moves to stars because party is rigged, rinse, repeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally I thought it would be a bad idea to talk ish to this little fishy. I almost never tap the glass and think people who do are generally stupid. In this spot however the hilarity value outweighed this one fish possibly leaving the pond

[/ QUOTE ]

since that pond is off limits to me, I aint complainin