Old 08-19-2007, 09:45 PM
ifoughtpiranhas ifoughtpiranhas is offline

Default Re: Ship it Holla Scammas

Why would anyone buy ShipitHolla clothing? Wouldn't most sane intelligent people puke over the prospect off walking down the street wearing such garbage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ae you kidding?
I had no idea they sold their own shirts before but now that I know I totally want one.
If I knew I would actually get it I would absolutely get one and proudly wear it to my local poker-room.
When I next go to Vegas I assume that wearing such a shirt will help me get into the coolest clubs without having to wait in line. Stuff like that.

Hell yes I want one of these things.

SHIP IT. HOLLA!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

so its like a platinum all access card for poker players cept u wear it? they shud put that in the advertisement

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just guessing of course.
And YMMV.
Mostly I just want to be the first kid on my block to own one.

[/ QUOTE ]
YMMV?
Old 08-19-2007, 09:46 PM
bigt439 bigt439 is offline

Location: 9 to 5 is how you survive...

I just spoke to Apathy over the phone and he knows about this thread. He is at Wrigley Field right now and therefore can't get to a computer but he wanted me to post that he would like to sincerely apologize to the op. He's not sure how this happened but wants to assure you that he will send the money back to you asap along with a free shirt. I don't know much about the situation, but do know that peter and all the sihb's are good guys and would never do this intentionally. They have every intention of making this right.

EDIT: As far as I know, this is an isolated incident fwiw.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:47 PM
ifoughtpiranhas ifoughtpiranhas is offline

[ QUOTE ]
I just spoke to Apathy over the phone and he knows about this thread. He is at Wrigley Field right now and therefore can't get to a computer but he wanted me to post that he would like to sincerely apologize to the op. He's not sure how this happened but wants to assure you that he will send the money back to you asap along with a free shirt. I don't know much about the situation, but do know that peter and all the sihb's are good guys and would never do this intentionally. They have every intention of making this right.

[/ QUOTE ]
RESULT
Old 08-19-2007, 09:54 PM
MicroBob MicroBob is offline

Location: The cat is back by popular demand.

your mieage may vary.

fuller translation: just because I'm awesome enough to be able to use the Holla-Balla t-shirt for entry into the most amazing clubs on the planet does not mean the same procedure will work for you.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:55 PM
tommyrotten tommyrotten is offline

Location: L.A.

[/ QUOTE ]
YMMV?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your mileage may vary
Old 08-19-2007, 10:06 PM
RickAstleyFan RickAstleyFan is offline

Location: i ain\'t got my taco

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a SIHB, I'll check into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this balla code for, "Stick it in His Butt?"
Old 08-19-2007, 10:14 PM
rubixxcube rubixxcube is offline

Location: Bubbling

[ QUOTE ]
I just spoke to Apathy over the phone and he knows about this thread. He is at Wrigley Field right now and therefore can't get to a computer but he wanted me to post that he would like to sincerely apologize to the op. He's not sure how this happened but wants to assure you that he will send the money back to you asap along with a free shirt. I don't know much about the situation, but do know that peter and all the sihb's are good guys and would never do this intentionally. They have every intention of making this right.

EDIT: As far as I know, this is an isolated incident fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, this happened to me as well and i've been waiting to get my money back as well from google. I ordered a Ship it shirt, i ordered a shirt that says "Luckbox".

Whoever said they can look into this can they look into mine as well. Its been 6 weeks. They have not responded to any of my emails and i had to open a ticket with google.

Originally i responded to "Brian" from them but i received no response and thats when i went through google:
Hello XXX,
Thanks for making a purchase with Google Checkout! Tucson Ink Inc. will process your order shortly.

Order Details - Jul 11, 2007 12:31 GMT-04:00
Google Order #343826161499239

Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Luckbox - Large $20.00
1 Luckbox - Medium $20.00
Shipping & Handling (Medium Shipping (US) 2) : $11.95
Tax (NJ) : $0.00
Total: $51.95

THen on 7/29
Brian,
I have not received the items below. Have they been shipped? When should I expect them?
Thanks,
XXXX

Old 08-19-2007, 10:15 PM
good2cu good2cu is offline

Location: Blog Updated: 9/17

I sincerely apologize to the op in the delay in getting him his t-shirts. This is 100% our fault and I apologize. We (mostly I as I set up the store etc.) simply promote shirts and sell them through our website.

The store is operated and the t-shirts are printed by Tuscon INC which is owned and operated by 2p2er Suited Sixes. For unknown reasons he has disappeared and been wholly unreachable the past month. I started receiving emails two weeks ago from people who have not received their shirts in a timely fashion. This worried me and I attempted to contact suited sixes. He did not respond to my emails, pms or phone calls (he has no voice mail). My worries were somewhat relieved the past week when some of the said customers received their shirts. I figured the problem was fixed and all the shirts were being shipped. I did’nt think any more of it. (although I still hadn’t heard from suited sixes).

I know that Suited is recently engaged and very busy in his personal life. This has most likly resulted with him being slow in printing the shirts and responding to emails. I’d like to think this is the problem and I will work to immediately remedy it .
Again I apologize as the whole ship it holla website/store is a side project of mine and I have fallen behind on the work I should be doing. There is no excuse for this.

The OP has not contacted my about the issue and if he did I would of surly been understanding to his plight (ship it t-shirts are ballaing) and explained to him the situation and offered him a refund. He simply never contacted me about this issue.

With that said if this issue is not resolved this week I’ll refund all pending orders and still try to get everyone their merchandise. In the meantime I am taking down the link to the store from the website until I hear from Sixes.

Just in case it wasn’t clear all the ship it holla ballas make six to seven figure salaries from online poker and are not looking to scam anymore out of their t-shirt money.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:21 PM
ifoughtpiranhas ifoughtpiranhas is offline

[ QUOTE ]
I sincerely apologize to the op in the delay in getting him his t-shirts. This is 100% our fault and I apologize. We (mostly I as I set up the store etc.) simply promote shirts and sell them through our website.

The store is operated and the t-shirts are printed by Tuscon INC which is owned and operated by 2p2er Suited Sixes. For unknown reasons he has disappeared and been wholly unreachable the past month. I started receive emails two weeks ago from people who have not received their shirts in a timely fashion. This worried me and I attempted to contact suited sixes. He did not respond to my emails, pms or phone calls (he has no voice mail). My worries were somewhat relieved the past week when some of the said customers received their shirts. I figured the problem was fixed and all the shirts were being shipped and I didn’t think much more of it (although I still hadn’t heard from suited sixes).

I know that Suited is recently engaged and is probably very busy in his personal life at the moment which has resulted with him being slow in printing the shirts and responding to emails. I’d like to and am pretty sure this is the problem and I will work to immediately remedy it .
Once again I apologize as the whole ship it holla website/store is a side project of mine and I have fallen behind on the work I should be doing. There is no excuse for this.

The OP has not contacted my about the issue and if he did I would of surly been understanding to his plight (ship it t-shirts are ballaing) and explained to him the situation and offered him a refund. He simply never contacted me about this issue.

With that said if this issue is not resolved this week I’ll refund all pending orders and still try to get everyone their merchandise. In the meantime I am taking down the link to the store from the website until I hear from Sixes.

Just in case it wasn’t clear all the ship it holla ballas make six-seven figure salaries and are not looking to scam anymore out of their t-shirt money.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats like the post of yours ive read that hasnt degraded fat chicks
Old 08-19-2007, 11:00 PM
blutarski blutarski is offline

Location: iron fist, velvet glove

good2cu, we need to find a solution (another provider?) to this at our next SIHB meeting.

I'll bring the polish whores.