Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: RB
S. Jackson - KC 10 28.57%
J. Addai - @NE 8 22.86%
M. Morris - Oak 4 11.43%
R. Brown - @Chi 4 11.43%
W. Lundy - @NYG 7 20.00%
R. Droughns - @SD 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: *Official* Superuser T-Shirt Thread

Just removed this from the main thread:

[ QUOTE ]
WPT will only let you wear apparel that supports its advertisers. Of course they may be as stupid as the AP folks and let it slip through.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard they're pretty strict in enforcing that stuff, I haven't paid attention to the WPT in forever, is Abso a sponsor? Maybe something could be slipped by, even if only for a while a public scene of multiple players having to remove similar shirts would be a good buzz. Super quick rough example:

Or a variation of that/FatalErrors suggestion's with the Abso logo etc.

How blunt should they be, legally should anything with Absolutes name be avoided? Anyone know more about the WPT's rules in regards to clothing?
Old 10-15-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In the gambling world a mans reputation as honest is VERY important, this is akin to bringing about molestation charges against a school teacher. Its a huge accusation and one that should NOT be made when there is ZERO proof he is in anyway involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

A better example would be running a news story about a doctor claiming that he was practicing drunk/without a license. Truth is an absolute (HAH) defense, but if you are wrong, disparagement of professional reputation is injurious as a matter of law - aside from 1st amendment stuff, the hardest part about winning a libel/slander suit is proof of actual injury, but professional disparagement makes that much much easier.

I wish I was 2p2 forum's lawyer instead of my real job. Much more interesting stuff, imo.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:44 AM

i read most of the superuser threads but what is this user 363 about, tl;dr plz.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i read most of the superuser threads but what is this user 363 about, tl;dr plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the thread "lolz super accountz " and at least read the posts by N 82 50 24 if you read no others. Much better than a quick recap could do.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:47 AM

user 363 was the 363rd account created at absolute poker and its believed hes the guy who has god mode.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:49 AM

i have a gut feeling mark seif knows about a super user account and has probably used it himself.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:50 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

Current Idea involves the front being some version of admo's GTA superuser edition and the back would be jersey lettering with the name Superuser and 363 in big block lettering

the version that people wear will not have any references to seif though because nobody wants to get sued so lets move on to photoshopping miracles
Old 10-15-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cliff notes: The master hh that AP sent to Marco included a line for when observers join the table, detailing their userid, email address and IP. At the start of the tournament, POTRIPPER folded two hands in a row pf, then user #363 joined the table, at which point POTRIPPER began the cheating and didn't fold pf again for 20 minutes. User #363's IP is located in Costa Rica, where AP is based. Also, the fact that he has such a low userid indicates that the account was created in the very very early days of AP. Userid would increment upwards and most are now 6 or 7 digits. It therefore appears that #363 has superaccount privileges and that this is an inside job (although probably not with AP management knowledge).
Old 10-15-2007, 12:54 AM

Old 10-15-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that is AWESOME
Closed Thread