Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: RakeReduction, why are you so cheap?

I agree with you 4thstreetpete in one aspect. Alot of the hardcore professional players could care less about the freerolls, and likley won't play them. I don't see 20k members playing a weekly freeroll, I would guess tops would be 1-2k at a time, as you still have to qualify to play (have played someplace during the week).

With that said, we think the prize pool can be anywhere from 3-6k per week, worth your while.

We have also taken steps to increase the MGR & Referral contests from 15 places to 25 places paid and 10 to 15. I hope to roll that out tonight. We will also be upgrading the tiers on our referrals as well.

If you EVER have a suggestion or feature we dont have that you would like to see, please let me know.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

With that said, we think the prize pool can be anywhere from 3-6k per week, worth your while.

We have also taken steps to increase the MGR & Referral contests from 15 places to 25 places paid and 10 to 15. I hope to roll that out tonight. We will also be upgrading the tiers on our referrals as well.

If you EVER have a suggestion or feature we dont have that you would like to see, please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I do, I'd like to see that $3-6K put into the MGR weekly contest. It's such a sneaky concept but it actually worked for me. I can't believe seeing my name on the leaderboard daily has actually given me the motivation I need to put the amount of hands in. I was always looking to it. Great setup rakereduction. Just letting you know in a few months I will be blowing livb112 out of the water in the contest for good when I will be having way more time to play. I don't like that guy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2007, 09:37 PM

We were trying to decide if we wanted to increase the prize pool, or increase the # of payouts. We opted to increase the payouts slightly but increase the # of people that get paid from 15 to 25. Hopefully implemented soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2007, 05:54 PM

Actually I have one major gripe with rakereduction.

On rakeupdate's login page there is a spot where you have to manually type in the security code every time you try to log in. Now I understand why you need it for security reasons. What I don't understand though is why does my online banking site don't require me to type in this security code in every time but a rakeback site do? Can't your web developers come up with a better way. If we can change our passwords to what we like I can't see how hackers can still hack in.

I'm serious, it's a pain in the ass if you log into rakeupdate everyday and have to manually type in all the security codes everytime.

By my calculation let's say it takes about 10 secs to type it in.

so 10secs X 365 days a year = 3650 secs = 60.83 mins a year

so this is approximately 1 hr a year wasted punching in these codes.

Now let's say I live for another aprox 65 yrs

65 years x 1 hr = 65hrs!!!!!!! of my life wasted on typing in stupid codes. That's almost 3 full days of my life wasted. That's outrageous. I'd much rather spent that time playing poker or laying out in the sun. Imagine how much more MGR rakereduction would make if every member had contributed another 65hrs of poker time.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:33 PM

Did you tick the "remember me" box at the bottom of sign in page? That should prevent this.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you tick the "remember me" box at the bottom of sign in page? That should prevent this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The remember me button doesn't remember me. I tried it and even after I log out and try it again it doesn't work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2007, 08:14 PM

Could it be your password saving default on your computer?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could it be your password saving default on your computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, my autocomplete works fine on all my other websites except rakeupdate. It has to do with rakeupdate itself.
I'm curious why it works for you.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:47 PM

Maybe should send them a ticket(message) on site. Their support is always helpful.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:50 PM

good idea.

end rant.