Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: I don\'t wash my hands

[ QUOTE ]
I justify not washing my hands by telling myself I'm keeping my immune system strong at all times with the constant bombardment of germs. I rarely get sick, I don't see a reason to start washing now.

[/ QUOTE ]

George Carlin said something very similar to this.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF do you need to touch your dick for anyway? Learn to get the body aim action going on!

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us masturbate enough that we'd have to be facing the guy next to us if we used the hands free method.

Seriously, to the OP, you're an inconsiderate ass. Think of washing your hands as a courtesy to other people. Whenever I'm in a public restroom and see one of you 'rinse and dry' types, I make a mental note not to touch that person, handshake, eating off the same plate, using the same computer/keyboard, whatever.

If you want to walk around at home with piss on your hands (I guarantee you get some on there, even if your amazing human eyes can't see it), that's fine. But don't expose other people to your unsanitary habbits. Unless you also like to let out foghorn belches at fancy restaurants. Which wouldn't surprise me.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:55 PM

The logic of not washing your hands just because they'll get dirty again is stupid.

I wash my hands when I pee, as others have said, because washing hands is a crucial in minimizing germ/infection/etc interactions. Especially in Baltimore right now where we're having a MRSA bacteria problem.

And now another reason: Because others don't.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whenever I'm in a public restroom and see one of you 'rinse and dry' types, I make a mental note not to touch that person, handshake, eating off the same plate, using the same computer/keyboard, whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
When people in the thread are saying they don't wash their hands, I think it means they don't even do the rinse and dry. (Which is obviously even worse.)
Old 10-19-2007, 02:39 PM

I usually don't wash after doing no. 1 unless my hands got hit.

Washing after no. 2 however is an absolute must. Just the thought of not washing makes me feel gross.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:20 PM

Lets flip the switch. Lets say you play cards at a busy poker room. All those people you play with at the table, they obviously handle the cards and chips with their hands. Now if all those players followed your logic and didn't wash, would you be a bit concerned?

Kill you, no? Get you sick, hardly? Doesn't bother you? Maybe you, but other people would disagree
Old 10-19-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Washing after no. 2 however is an absolute must. Just the thought of not washing makes me feel gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this possible?
Old 10-19-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, not often, but sometimes you catch a funny backsplash
Old 10-19-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

During the final shaking out process it can happen if you're rushing.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:17 PM

It's not really your dick that is getting your hands "dirty." The flush handle on the toilet is touched repeatedly by people who just wiped the [censored] off their ass, some of whom had some of that [censored] and its accompanying bacteria transferred to their hands. Same for the faucet on the sink, BTW, which should never be touched AFTER washing, only before.

Having worked in several hospitals, I've had to pass the "handwashing test" under close scrutiny of the hospital nurse as part of my orientation more than once.

I sort of agree on the whole pissing thing, especially when the toilet is a self-flushing jobby. Still, I wash my hands after pissing because it is a convenient time to do so, and handwashing does significantly minimize likelihood that the virus or bacteria on the chips that I just stacked won't get into my system.