Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2006, 10:32 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin apologizes

[ QUOTE ]
I see a little double standard here. If some old school poker player pulled a stunt like this, they'd call him an "angle shooter" and let him off with a slap on the wrist. Maybe he'd even get to be a regular guest on "The Tonight Show."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, did you see that Anything to Win episode about Amarillo Slim? He basically looked into the camera and bragged about 3 people that had died in an ominous way after they ripped him off and it was presented very matter of factly. Poker and gambling will always have a seedy underbelly. That's part of the attraction.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:38 PM

I liked the part when he says that poker is nothing like the rounders movie. HAHA, the kiddo knows nothing. Poker before the online era was EXACTLY as the rounders movie.

You're history bozo, there is no place for (known) cheats at 2+2.

Stay away!
Old 03-29-2006, 10:46 PM

question

did pokerstars investigate him because they knew about what happened on party??? Did party inform other sites??? Did Lee read it on hear and order an investigation???

Just curious ... i find this very interesting

I am glad party confiscated all his funds ... it would be nice to distribute the money to the people who were in the tournies wouldn't it?? But even if they dont with the bonuses that they give I still love party.

Good job party and stars .... and zeejustin should be banned from all online poker for life
Old 03-30-2006, 12:19 PM

It's rather disgusting how much people love to see other people in misery. ZeeJustin is a great person who is a great poker player. He made a mistake(and I personally don't think its that horrible).

Most of you geeks(including granny mae) are just jealous because he is something you will NEVER be. Ask yourselves, have you ever cheated or lied? WELL DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!! FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just accept the the fact, 95% of the people responding in this thread are fat geeks with no lives(that includes YOU).

BTW he didnt 'STEAL'. The majority of his money came from SNG's. He is a SNG master. He is a great poker player. He didnt collude, or chip dump, he just gave himself 4x as many chances to cash.

Now slit ur wrists u fat geeks.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:33 PM

Wow, a serious contender for DBOY...

[ QUOTE ]
It's rather disgusting how much people love to see other people in misery.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not the misery that people love, it's the justice of seeing a criminal be punished accordingly.

[ QUOTE ]

ZeeJustin is a great person who is a great poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people would agree that is actions clearly demonstrate that he is not a great person.

[ QUOTE ]

He made a mistake(and I personally don't think its that horrible).

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is false. He made several mistakes over and over, and then tried to explain that it wasn't really wrong. It is much different than "a mistake".

[ QUOTE ]

Most of you geeks(including granny mae) are just jealous because he is something you will NEVER be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hated and condemned by thousands of people? Ooooh, I gotta get me some of that.

[ QUOTE ]

Ask yourselves, have you ever cheated or lied? WELL DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!! FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have cheated in school when I was a kid, and yes I have lied. However, none of it involved grand theft, and I did not try to rationalize it away.

[ QUOTE ]

Just accept the the fact, 95% of the people responding in this thread are fat geeks with no lives(that includes YOU).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am 147lbs of fatness. What were we discussing again?

[ QUOTE ]

BTW he didnt 'STEAL'. The majority of his money came from SNG's. He is a SNG master. He is a great poker player. He didnt collude, or chip dump, he just gave himself 4x as many chances to cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he did 'STEAL'. Granted, he did not steal all of the 100K that was confiscated, but he certainly did steal the money won in tournaments that involved cheating.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow dude, you rock! Way to put people in there place.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:38 PM

Eh, I still see him as a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. At the very least he seems genuinely apologetic, but only time will tell the truth.

I don't think people should hate him forever because of this one incident, but inevitably that will happen.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
d
BTW he didnt 'STEAL'. he just gave himself 4x as many chances to cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? He most definately DID steal. And multiaccounting the SnG's is also CHEATING! You are no SNG master when you have to make 5 extra accounts to remain annonymous because you can't change gears or adjust your game well. I suggest you follow ZJ's advice and write him.

[ QUOTE ]
I will explain to them exactly why it is wrong on both an ethical and practical level.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we're fat geeks(i'm actually a health nut), your the skinny socially akward greasy kid who goes around kissing the bully's ass because no one else will hang out with you.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's rather disgusting how much people love to see other people in misery. ZeeJustin is a great person who is a great poker player. He made a mistake(and I personally don't think its that horrible).

Most of you geeks(including granny mae) are just jealous because he is something you will NEVER be. Ask yourselves, have you ever cheated or lied? WELL DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!! FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

the minion has a BIG dingleberry hanging from his nose.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have you know that I am a moderately fat geek with a good life! And I don't cheat or tolerate cheating.

Oh, and you're totally lame.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay, I'm for tolerance and forgiveness and redemption and all that gay stuff, but this is just absurd.

The thing that me and Granny agree on is that what ZJ did was MEGA f'd up. The only logical disagreement I see in this thread is to what degree we should consider that someone that does something this messed can redeem himself.

To argue that he never really did anything "that bad" is pretty sketchy. Frankly, I question the ethics of anyone that would make such an argument.