View Poll Results: Flop
Check behind 0 0%
Bet and fold to raise 10 66.67%
Bet and call raise 5 33.33%
Bet and reraise raise 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 09:07 PM

Default Re: The official NETELLER thread. (18 days on.)

Linkback to the Primary Neteller thread in Legislation
Old 02-04-2007, 09:14 PM

Default Re: The official NETELLER thread

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if neteller is going to start servicing their non-US customers properly. I'm in NZ and if I want to cash out I have to email memberwire then I get rung up and have to give my bank details over the phone. Is this how it is for other non-US customers? Not a sophisticated cash out method.

[/ QUOTE ]No.

I had to give them my bank account info once, and now when I request a withdrawal on the website, it automatically ends up in my bank account in a few days.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Sell your NT Debt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The acid test: What would you sell your Neteller debt for today, cash?

I'm thinking it's worth about 50 cents/$. Obviously, I was way out in front of this and have nothing at risk here, but if I did, 50% sounds fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll sell you my neteller monies for 50% on the dollar.

[/ QUOTE ]
How much do you have in there? I'd probably be interested in this if you're serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a 100% serious. I have $4.80 and they won't let me withdraw anything less than $5. So really that 4.80 = 0. If someone will pay me $2.40 for it, I'm infinitely better off.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking it's worth about 50 cents/$. Obviously, I was way out in front of this and have nothing at risk here, but if I did, 50% sounds fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How much do you have in there? I'd probably be interested in this if you're serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a 100% serious. I have $4.80 and they won't let me withdraw anything less than $5. So really that 4.80 = 0. If someone will pay me $2.40 for it, I'm infinitely better off.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 02-05-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's acceptable; no minimum required here. I do charge a $25 service fee per transaction. PM me if interested.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:29 AM

Default WIth each passing day, Neteller loses credibility

I already know of one site that is still servicing U.S. customers and has decided to no longer deal with Neteller for non-U.S. deposits and withdrawals.

Other sites will soon follow suit as long as Neteller keeps dancing around what is really happening. Its simply a matter of trust and you can't trust Neteller the way they are acting.

I am sure more than one U.S. account holder has specifically asked Neteller if they are still in control of our funds or if the funds have been seized and yet nobody knows for sure.

If they can't find a U.S. check processor to process U.S. customer withdrawals, then find a European one or process the checks themselves. If the DOJ has somehow seized all of the funds, then disclose that. They need to be upfront and honest about everything and obviously that isn't happening.

The best chance U.S. citizens have is if there is a huge raid at the WSOP and prominent poker celebrities like Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Howard Lederer, etc, are arrested for their affiliations with online poker sites. If this happens, that will spark a huge outrage as they are all high profile people.

As far as writing to your congressmen on an individual basis, that won't do a bit of good as they simply don't care about the concerns of their constitutents. If you want access to these crooked politicians, then you have to pay BIG BUCKS like the horseracing, tobacco and alcohol industries do.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: WIth each passing day, Neteller loses credibility

Why make locked threads?

Neteller deserves its own forum ... at least until this is resolved.

I know personally I don't care about much else on these boards besides the Neteller situation for the moment.

Edit/MH: There is discussion in ATF, requesting a temporary Neteller Forum. Please add your name to the list, if you think this would be a good idea.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
calm down,the odds you are eventually getting paid is >95%.
it is almost certain that the money is there in the trust.
as long as the money is really there, I dont see why people worry so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, where did you come up with 95%? People are worrying because we have a lot of money there and we would like to have our money.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: The official NETELLER thread

[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._neteller.html

In the USA Today, FBI agent Neil Donovan told the USA Today that "funds from Neteller are being held in court as potential evidence. Some customers may get their money back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people may get their money back? That is not comforting at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that the FBI's purpose might be served by making non-comforting statements.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
calm down,the odds you are eventually getting paid is >95%.
it is almost certain that the money is there in the trust.
as long as the money is really there, I dont see why people worry so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, where did you come up with 95%? People are worrying because we have a lot of money there and we would like to have our money.

[/ QUOTE ]

because the odds the money is there in a trust is like 99%.
their financial statement shows the money and unless there is a unlikely huge-scale accounting fraud going on inside Neteller, we should trust the financial report which is also audited by one of the biggest accounting firms in the world. OK, now if the money is there, the Neteller executives face two choices with the money: 1, pay back all the US customers and continue his business in other parts of the world. sure, they will make less money than before but they still get to keep their high-paying jobs and all the perks.
2, close the shop, steal the money from the trust and go hide in the mountains of Pakistan.
i will be very surprised if they choose option 2 because it turn them into criminals. and they would be very naive to believe they can get away with it. BTW, it is not as easy as you guys think to tranfer all the money from a trust to their personal bank accounts.
so this is just some common sense. And I too have lot of money in Neteller. I am still worried, but not as much as most people on this forum.
Closed Thread