Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: Why does everybody seem to hate Bush these days?

[ QUOTE ]
also that's UNBELIEVABLE that you think 9/11 was an inside job. What are you retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i agree with the gimmick account.

I like nielso, and he offers some intelligent discussion. However, the whole 9/11 thing is a joke.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:32 PM

Copernicus:

WOW. Just...WOW. Well played sir, and excellently argued on every point. Best post of this entire thread.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
George W. Bush is one of the top five presidents of this century.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if this is part of the thematic leveling or merely an oversight...but pretty hard to be any lower than #2 for presidents in this century. Hopefully it was leveling.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:22 PM

let's see, where do I begin: Iraq did not harbor, train, or support any terror groups, in any proven fashion, and I would guess that you are going to quote me some Bush-given "proof",right?; next, did you see the NIE from about 2 weeks ago that stated "all 16 US intelligence agencies say Al-Qaeda is every bit as strong as pre-9/11"?; next, no, not one, all three: the bible says all three are justified, read it, genius; next, you are right, "some people believe it's murder", the emphasis being on "some people"; some people shouldn't have the ability to legislate morality or law for the majority of citizens; you say we are at full employment "despite millions of illegal aliens in the job market": Bush wants to keep those illegal aliens here, in our country, taking our jobs, that you say are so plentiful; as for your statement that we would be worse off under a Dem gov't, that can't be proven, but it will be, in about a year and a half; don't criticize my grammar, dipshiit, when you say things like ORLY; I misspelled a word, you are too lazy to use the proper words; if you truly believe that the world's opinion of us "doesn't matter", then it's no wonder you are a Bush supporter; Our economy was very strong under Clinton, AND the world still respected our nation as a nation of law and morals; now we break our own rules regarding invasion of privacy, torture, etc...; what can congress do to change things when the president keeps vetoing the changes that congress passes down? admittedly, if the change doesn't have the supporters needed to override a veto, then that part of it isn't Bush's fault, but refusing to acknowledge the country's desire to change course is idiotic; you say Clinton lied to congress: so what? he got caught cheating on his wife, and you've probably done the same thing; Bush has lied to EVERY CITIZEN IN THE WORLD, REPEATEDLY, about the reasons for invading Iraq, the torture, the legality of his cabinet; I could go on ad nauseum (oh wait, did I spell that well enough for ya?); as for embarassment, I'm only embarassed that yet another so-called American actually can be as blind as you are; you follow not only the worst president this country has ever seen, but the worst example of a leader of a democratic country that this world has ever seen, and I fear that our grandchildren will truly bear the brunt of his deceptions...I respect your right to have the opinions that you do, but I certainly don't respect your opinions...
Old 07-26-2007, 12:24 AM

Monolith,

If you're going to rant incoherently, please have the common courtesy to use paragraphs. The enter key is your friend.

Also, LOL at calling someone who disagrees with you a "so-called American". Ironic, considering this is exactly the type of thing you accuse people who disagree with you of calling you!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
next, no, not one, all three: the bible says all three are justified, read it, genius

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2007, 12:52 AM

Did they spike your Kool-Aid before you drank it, or did you come up with this crap sober?
Old 07-26-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why does everybody seem to hate Bush these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone does not hate Bush but many people do and they are all misguided in my opinion. He receives much criticism but many powerful people get this treatment; it comes with the territory.

Bush has done a remarkably good job overall from the economy to stirring the world pot into a boil. He deserves much praise and the following list of goodies is to his credit; not all the following can be directly attributed to him but he has had some influence whether by design or not:

The Middle East is a tinderbox.

Russia may soon invade Eastern Europe (or its former territories) and aim missiles at Western Europe or at least resort to energy blackmail to leverage political and economic influence. Relations with Russia are at low ebb.

War with Iran is possible, or at least some limited military action.

North Korea is on the Run.

Libya caved.

Pakistan will soon collapse thus leading to a possible civil war that will drag in India and Afghanistan.

The UN is more and more irrelevant everyday.

The nuclear deal with India.

His ignorant attitude about China.

The Global War on Terror Canard is Masterful.

Unemployment is low and the economy has recovered and is doing well overall despite the huge hit from 9/11.

Koyto is dead.

Millions of intelligent people and idiots alike waste a tremendous amount of energy hating the man.

The one large but understandable mistake was invading Iraq, botching up the aftermath is less forgivable. It was easier to get at Iraq with the use of propaganda, recent history, and the UN sanctions. But it would have been better to invade Syria by way of Lebanon. This beachhead then secure a teaming with Israel and the Kurds for an all out assault on Iraq would have produce the desirable effect of turning the middle east into flames quicker and with a shorter duration war. Thus eliminating a long war of attrition, which plays into the hands of the terrorist goons, their fanatical followers, and their deluded sympathizers.

Le Misanthrope
Old 07-26-2007, 04:38 AM

I do not hate Bush, but I think he is very close to the worst president we could possibly have right now. I have little to no expert knowledge on political science, economics or any of the fields the president has to deal with everyday. The problem is I have never heard any person who is smart say that Bush is a good president. I am pretty sure that I am smarter than 99.9% of Bush suporters. If smart people think Bush sucks I am willing to guess that he sucks, why aren't you? Deleted
Old 07-26-2007, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not hate Bush, but I think he is very close to the worst president we could possibly have right now. I have little to no expert knowledge on political science, economics or any of the fields the president has to deal with everyday. The problem is I have never heard any person who is smart say that Bush is a good president. I am pretty sure that I am smarter than 99.9% of Bush suporters. If smart people think Bush sucks I am willing to guess that he sucks, why aren't you? Deleted

[/ QUOTE ]

You have little knowledge of what goes into his decisions so will abdicate your opinion to the opinion of those that you have both a) heard render an opinion and b)that you consider smart, and further think you are smarter than 99.9% of Bush supporters.

Deleted