Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Re: Coaching warning PLEASE READ

Umm wtf.

vMario offers Mariogs379 coaching and says his stats can be verified by sharkscoping

Also, mariogs posted this a few days ago
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10976812

Edit: Devin when you wake up, you should ban these two since the only reason I can see for vMario offering coaching to mariogs is so that some other noob takes him up on the offer so he can scam some others.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Umm wtf.

vMario offers Mariogs379 coaching and says his stats can be verified by sharkscoping

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10976812

Edit: Devin when you wake up, you should ban these two since the only reason I can see for vMario offering coaching to mariogs is so that some other noob takes him up on the offer so he can scam some others.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think vmario was posting mariog's PM to him
Old 07-02-2007, 04:59 AM

guys, mariog and I have talked a bit and AIM and what not...and although I don't know him well at all..I doubt he would intentionally scam anyone in this way

I don't think a ban is in order

probably just a case of being stupid and not making terms clear...hopefully just a one time mistake
Old 07-02-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is right.

vMario is a really good bloke, and merely a recipient of a spam PM. I'm happy to personally vouch for him (although I suspect that would cause him more harm than good)

[ QUOTE ]
Umm wtf.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...e#Post10976812

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the wrong interpretation of the events.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:16 AM

it seems to me that...

-mariog379 spammed a few new posters (which he needs know is not allowed)
-he was probably not planning on scamming anyone
-it seems the terms were probably $80 of the $200 since another poster claimed that was the terms mariog379 gave...but in any case, it was at the very least not clear to both of them
-mariog579 tried to put a some pressure onto someone who he thought was ripping HIM off (which was also not cool at all...BTW, I am offended that you didn't mention me...I HOLD SWAY AROUND HERE!!!!...ok, maybe not)

bottom line is that mariog379 pay the price of $80, or $40 or whatever it was supposed to be, for not making things clear or whatever happened...and they are both wiser...
Old 07-02-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is right.

vMario is a really good bloke, and merely a recipient of a spam PM. I'm happy to personally vouch for him (although I suspect that would cause him more harm than good)

[ QUOTE ]
Umm wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks like the wrong interpretation. i will however be the first to say that vmario is also a moron for posting what very clearly looked like a reply when it in fact was not. im sure several other people, and almost certainly over 50% of people when skimming the forums, were also confused. this is not meant to rip on either of you but seriously lets use some brains. if you are gonna bash someone do it correctly with a clear target of focus instead of posting useless garbage. luckily i am here to save the day and aid the rest of this forum from falling into this trap of confusing
Old 07-02-2007, 05:23 AM

Yes, I just copied over the PM he sent to me couple of days ago, no need to ban me for that. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Josem, <3

Also, I think the terms of payment are correct and the original poster just had misunderstanding of the $200->$80 stuff.

fluorescenthippo, I am sorry if I confused you with my post, I apologize, however, I think theres no reason to call me 'moron' for that.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is right.

[ QUOTE ]
Umm wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks like the wrong interpretation. i will however be the first to say that vmario is also a moron for posting what very clearly looked like a reply when it in fact was not. im sure several other people, and almost certainly over 50% of people when skimming the forums, were also confused. this is not meant to rip on either of you but seriously lets use some brains. if you are gonna bash someone do it correctly with a clear target of focus instead of posting useless garbage. luckily i am here to save the day and aid the rest of this forum from falling into this trap of confusing

[/ QUOTE ]

too many marios

I once knew a kid named mario in elementary school

that kid was alllllright...
Old 07-02-2007, 05:48 AM

Old 07-02-2007, 05:53 AM

My bad misinterpretting that. Kinda tough to tell it is a PM without context though.
Closed Thread