Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 04:43 AM

Default Re: MicroHULA Post-Draft and Week 1 Trash Talking and Results Thread

guess I have to win everygame
Old 03-19-2007, 07:02 AM

I take it we're allowed to play for real money if both players choose? I'm keen to play for real money where my opponent is keen.

In such cases I think it would be best to play the game at a play money table and just transfer the real money wager on another site. The rake is pretty much unbeatable in SS HU LHE games IMO. Even if it wasn't, not much sense in giving the sites money when there is no need...
Old 03-19-2007, 07:42 AM

Hi everyone. lol, my team rox all jor jox. way to draft wookie!

X-file occurance of this draft: me, jaran and dboy were on the same team last season iirc [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
X-file occurance of this draft: me, jaran and dboy were on the winning team last season iirc [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 03-19-2007, 09:09 AM

Heh, I didn't actually remember you were ALL on the same team (the team that went on to win the whole event, actually!), but I knew you were all HULA vets who had done well against tough competition. Just in case anyone had any hope of winning a game or two out of all the matches against us, that hope should now be considered snuffed out.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:54 AM

I'm glad to see that I moved up in the draft compared to the last micro-HULA.

If anyone is interested in an avatar/location bet I'll take it.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh, I didn't actually remember you were ALL on the same team (the team that went on to win the whole event, actually!), but I knew you were all HULA vets who had done well against tough competition. Just in case anyone had any hope of winning a game or two out of all the matches against us, that hope should now be considered snuffed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. There you are, bathing yourselves in past glory. That's what the aegyptians did, for roughly two millenia, while serving as a punching ball for
- the Assyrians
- the Babylonians
- the Persians
- Alexander the Great
- the Romans

If pre-school math serves, thats, y'know, like, five opponents. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I'd like to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the depth of this HULA. There were people I was really hoping to get on my team even into the last round. I remember in MiniHULA and the previous MicroHULA, the last couple of rounds felt like throwing darts at a bunch of names no one knew.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does seem pretty deep this time yes.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. There you are, bathing yourselves in past glory. That's what the aegyptians did, for roughly two millenia, while serving as a punching ball for
- the Assyrians
- the Babylonians
- the Persians
- Alexander the Great
- the Romans

If pre-school math serves, thats, y'know, like, five opponents. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jaysus! This isn't even good nerd trash-talk. How 'bout:

Y'alls mommas are so fat, when they run into each other at the grocery store they restart the Big Bang.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

- the Assyrians
- the Babylonians
- the Persians
- Alexander the Great
- the Romans

[/ QUOTE ]

Jaysus! This isn't even good nerd trash-talk. How 'bout:

Y'alls mommas are so fat, when they run into each other at the grocery store they restart the Big Bang.

[/ QUOTE ]

While yours has admittedly more flavor, mine's historically correct. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I'm not even sure I was trash-talking. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Closed Thread