Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Is this girl [censored] nuts?

Yeah, our classes are in lecture halls.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have sex with her, and then this:

and I go "Yes we've barely even met eachother."

if she swallows that line of [censored], she actually seems less crazy than most birds.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that a line of [censored]? We had sex, but that doesn't by default mean that we know a lot about eachother already!

[/ QUOTE ]

whether you know eachother well or not, its a moot point. You are BS'ing her because you and I know that isnt the real reason you arent talking to her. you arent talking to her because you cant get past the akwardness and deal with her like a man should, you are using a lame excuse. She knows this, but doesnt want to press the issue, and is willing to look passed some of your social akwardness, which means she isnt too nutty.

she knows this because whether you know eachother or not has no bearing on whether you can talk to someone after you have had sex with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very deep. I will ponder this for a bit.

I think the score is even:

1) After you had sex, she expects a little more attention, like for you to make the long walk from the back of the room to the middle of the room, just to see how she's doing. +1 for her.

2) After you had sex, she's planning for you to support her while she works at a non-profit. She went too far there. -1.

quids and sublime should have their own forum. Hell throw in Blarg and they should have their own internet.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have sex with her, and then this:

and I go "Yes we've barely even met eachother."

if she swallows that line of [censored], she actually seems less crazy than most birds.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that a line of [censored]? We had sex, but that doesn't by default mean that we know a lot about eachother already!

[/ QUOTE ]

whether you know eachother well or not, its a moot point. You are BS'ing her because you and I know that isnt the real reason you arent talking to her. you arent talking to her because you cant get past the akwardness and deal with her like a man should, you are using a lame excuse. She knows this, but doesnt want to press the issue, and is willing to look passed some of your social akwardness, which means she isnt too nutty.

she knows this because whether you know eachother or not has no bearing on whether you can talk to someone after you have had sex with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very deep. I will ponder this for a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I know this stuff, is because Ive experiences this all before. There is an evolution that goes into being good with chicks, most guys tend to focus on how to get them into bed, this is, in all honesty, the easy part. Back in the day I was the smoothest mother [censored] out there and could have panties dropped after a few hours (in some cases Im exaggerating, some cases not), but the simple fact is, it was REALLY REALLY hard not to be akward around a chick afterwards, almost to the point that like you, I just wanted to avoid them most of the time. you cant do this though, you need to learn how to have her be happy with you even after tell her that you just dont think it is giong to work out. so when her girlfriends ask, "hey whatever happened with leehrat" she needs to respond "oh, he was a great guy etc, we just werent in the same place" or something similar.

PS- The conversations you posted are the CRITICAL conversations that differentiate between her causing you a huge headache, or hating and badmouthing you, and her thinking you are genuinely good dude, who just happens to be in a different "relationship mood" as her.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:42 PM

1. Take pictures of her snorting cocaine
2. Wait until she runs for office
3. Profit
Old 04-12-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You want to be able to [censored] her and then avoid ever talking to her in public.

Good luck with all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is just during the 10 minute breaks in class. Like I said, it's a very small, incestuous environment and gossip abounds. I have absolutely no problem being seen with her in public generally whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I SAW WHO U WERE TALKING 2 YESTARDAYZ DURING BREAKZ! YOU LOVVVVVVVVVVVE HER LOLZ!@#
Old 04-12-2007, 07:55 PM

All girls are crazy. Try to imagine yourself as an insecure person that is constantly aware of social status. You also have to remember that they don't know what they want or feel, regardless of what they are saying. Go by their actions.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You want to be able to [censored] her and then avoid ever talking to her in public.

Good luck with all that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is just during the 10 minute breaks in class. Like I said, it's a very small, incestuous environment and gossip abounds. I have absolutely no problem being seen with her in public generally whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I SAW WHO U WERE TALKING 2 YESTARDAYZ DURING BREAKZ! YOU LOVVVVVVVVVVVE HER LOLZ!@#

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually about right.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:16 PM

TALK TO HER DURING CLASS BREAKS