Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Shipping Narcotics Via FedEx

[ QUOTE ]
Cocaine odorless?It is very clear that you have never ever seen it.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Cocaine IS odorless, do you know the definition of odorless? The sense of 'sight' has no connection with an odor!

Main Entry: odor
1 a : a quality of something that stimulates the olfactory organ : SCENT b : a sensation resulting from adequate stimulation of the olfactory organ : SMELL
2 a : a characteristic or predominant quality : FLAVOR <the odor of sanctity> b : REPUTE, ESTIMATION <in bad odor>

And yes, I abused it for years, if you'd like you can start researching your dispute.

To get you started here, you may also research on Erowid or any other site about coca.

"The finished product is a white, flaky powder: bitter, odorless, and numbing to the lips and tongue. Cocaine may be purchased by the gram, or 1/28 ounce, but is sometimes sold in the quantity of a "spoon," a nebulous measurement - roughly equivalent to 1/4 teaspoon. Depending on the cut, dealers cumulatively can profit, by as much as 1000 percent."

Another reference

"Cocaine is an alkaloid drug compound that creates central nervous system stimulation. It is processed from an organic source, which is the cocoa leaf. In the initial processing a substance of crude cocaine is created which is called Bazooko. Further processing creates a powdery substance known as pure cocaine hydrochloride, or it can be further processed into a prefabricated rock form called crack cocaine. When it is processed into a prefabricated, freebased cocaine called crack, the term crack refers to the crackling sound made when the substance is smoked. Powder cocaine is a white, odorless crystalline powder and it is usually ingested by snorting it or tooting it up the nose. It can also be rubbed on any other mucous membrane. It can also be injected."

another reference

Should I continue? Next time know what you're talking about before talking that [censored].
Old 12-15-2006, 01:17 AM

It smells like numb!
Old 12-15-2006, 01:20 AM

tpd,

don't argue w/ dimentia, not worth it.

OP,

i know many people that ship drugs via fed ex. by many i mean like 3. but i think it's pretty common.

also, i am suspicious of ANY person who ships coffee or peanut butter now.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tpd,

[/ QUOTE ]

I challenge you to prove to me that I am wrong. Ol' Dementias right about this one. There is absolutely nothing subjective about anything I have said, what I said is fact and is evidenced in not only the references I've listed, but in any research you do as well; you're arguing fact..

Sometimes trying to clown on Dementia backfires, because I will be right about 1 in 100 times. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2006, 01:24 AM

Um yea this is a bad idea. If it was pills or something I would say do it though
Old 12-15-2006, 01:27 AM

I don't have a dog in this argument, but here is a link to a pdf file from a drug dog place. I found on google, for all I know its bs, but whatever.

PDF
Old 12-15-2006, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I work for Fedex and all 18 x 12 x 12 packages will now be screened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work there also. So thats 2 employees of the company who have been notified of plans for such shipment. Just keeping track for you, OP. Let us know the tracking number, yes?

JB
Old 12-15-2006, 01:48 AM

Regarding the coffee thing, some of you are terrible students of history, I mean "the Holocaust could happen again tomorrow" bad. Victor Maitland didn't build up a giant coke empire by packing blow inside of crates of coffee because it was the WRONG thing to do. And he'd probably still be dealing today if Axel Foley hadn't stumbled onto his scheme and subsequently ignored the orders of Bogamil and Hubbard on the way to taking it down.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cocaine odorless?It is very clear that you have never ever seen it.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Cocaine IS odorless, do you know the definition of odorless? The sense of 'sight' has no connection with an odor!

Main Entry: odor
1 a : a quality of something that stimulates the olfactory organ : SCENT b : a sensation resulting from adequate stimulation of the olfactory organ : SMELL
2 a : a characteristic or predominant quality : FLAVOR <the odor of sanctity> b : REPUTE, ESTIMATION <in bad odor>

And yes, I abused it for years, if you'd like you can start researching your dispute.

To get you started here, you may also research on Erowid or any other site about coca.

"The finished product is a white, flaky powder: bitter, odorless, and numbing to the lips and tongue. Cocaine may be purchased by the gram, or 1/28 ounce, but is sometimes sold in the quantity of a "spoon," a nebulous measurement - roughly equivalent to 1/4 teaspoon. Depending on the cut, dealers cumulatively can profit, by as much as 1000 percent."

Another reference

"Cocaine is an alkaloid drug compound that creates central nervous system stimulation. It is processed from an organic source, which is the cocoa leaf. In the initial processing a substance of crude cocaine is created which is called Bazooko. Further processing creates a powdery substance known as pure cocaine hydrochloride, or it can be further processed into a prefabricated rock form called crack cocaine. When it is processed into a prefabricated, freebased cocaine called crack, the term crack refers to the crackling sound made when the substance is smoked. Powder cocaine is a white, odorless crystalline powder and it is usually ingested by snorting it or tooting it up the nose. It can also be rubbed on any other mucous membrane. It can also be injected."

another reference

Should I continue? Next time know what you're talking about before talking that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. you're just like that kid in school who was never cool enough to smoke weed so they read all about it in the encyclopedia so they could pretend like they'd smoked it. whether or not pure cocaine is odorless is irrelevant, because the stuff you can get in the US is cut with many other things, which give it a very distinct smell. if you had ever actually seen or done cocaine, you would have known this. now go away.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tpd,

OP,

i know many people that ship drugs via fed ex. by many i mean like 3. but i think it's pretty common.

also, i am suspicious of ANY person who ships coffee or peanut butter now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I would have read this post before wasting one minute of my life typing out my previous post.
Closed Thread