Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2006, 02:53 PM

Default Re: 50k H.O.R.S.E.

This was one of the best, most worthwhile reads here at 2+2 in a long time. Really nicely done.

Thanks.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thx for all the positive comments.

FYI, I’ve written reports on just about every major tournament I’ve played in since the 2004 WSOP. They are archived at

http://www.killphilpoker.com/articleindex.cfm?by=Blair

[/ QUOTE ]

I just spent the better part of an hour reading through all those reports, sometimes re-reading passages to make sure I understood the concepts, but mostly just enjoying such an in depth view from the felt. Player's blogs are fun to read from time to time, but I've yet to read tourney reports from another circuit pro which contain your level of consistant detail. Thanks a lot Blair.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:47 PM

blair,

i'm always a big fan of your reports. this one is even better, due to the variety of offerings. thanks again.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most people in the world don't have a good understanding of texas hold'em, so perhaps next year espn will decide to change the final table to a rotation of go fish, old maid, uno, 52 pick-up, and slap jack.

[/ QUOTE ]
It would be awfully confusing to show one hand of razz, the next hand of stud, and the following hand of stud/8.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think there would be interest doing the 50k event PPV style. That could keep the final table rotation, since they show every hand. I would buy it, as I am buying the final table of the ME this year, so I can watch 1-3 donkeys play big pots with each other.