Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: July graph OWN THREAD FK U

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish.

About that time, a businessman came walking down the beach, trying to relieve some of the stress of his workday. He noticed the fisherman sitting on the beach and decided to find out why this fisherman was fishing instead of working harder to make a living for himself and his family.

"You aren`t going to catch many fish that way," said the businessman to the fisherman, "you should be working rather than lying on the beach!"

The fisherman looked up at the businessman, smiled and replied, "And what will my reward be?"

"Well, you can get bigger nets and catch more fish!" was the businessman`s answer.

"And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman, still smiling.

The businessman replied, "You will make money and you`ll be able to buy a boat, which will then result in larger catches of fish!"

"And then what will my reward be?" asked the fisherman again.

The businessman was beginning to get a little irritated with the fisherman`s questions. "You can buy a bigger boat, and hire some people to work for you!" he said.

"And then what will my reward be?" repeated the fisherman.

The businessman was getting angry. "Don`t you understand? You can build up a fleet of fishing boats, sail all over the world, and let all your employees catch fish for you!"

Once again the fisherman asked, "And then what will my reward be?"

The businessman was red with rage and shouted at the fisherman, "Don`t you understand that you can become so rich that you will never have to work for your living again! You can spend all the rest of your days sitting on this beach, looking at the sunset. You won`t have a care in the world!"

The fisherman, still smiling, looked up and said, "And what do you think I`m doing right now?"

[/ QUOTE ]someone please give me back my motivation to work PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]

"Oh, I understand!" said the businessman. "I'm sorry, my mind was wandering - I was just thinking of [censored] my hot mistress in the ass in the back of our Mercedes and using her face as a cumrag."

There was a brief silence.

"But - don't you like sunsets?" asked the fisherman at last.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:59 AM

Wow,,,,80k. Very nice car or a house in NC...
Old 07-31-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One day a fisherman was lying on a beautiful beach, with his fishing pole propped up in the sand and his solitary line cast out into the sparkling blue surf. He was enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun and the prospect of catching a fish.

About that time, a businessman came walking down the beach, trying to relieve some of the stress of his workday. He noticed the fisherman sitting on the beach and decided to find out why this fisherman was fishing instead of working harder to make a living for himself and his family.

"You aren`t going to catch many fish that way," said the businessman to the fisherman, "you should be working rather than lying on the beach!"

The fisherman looked up at the businessman, smiled and replied, "And what will my reward be?"

"Well, you can get bigger nets and catch more fish!" was the businessman`s answer.

The businessman replied, "You will make money and you`ll be able to buy a boat, which will then result in larger catches of fish!"

The businessman was beginning to get a little irritated with the fisherman`s questions. "You can buy a bigger boat, and hire some people to work for you!" he said.

The businessman was getting angry. "Don`t you understand? You can build up a fleet of fishing boats, sail all over the world, and let all your employees catch fish for you!"

The businessman was red with rage and shouted at the fisherman, "Don`t you understand that you can become so rich that you will never have to work for your living again! You can spend all the rest of your days sitting on this beach, looking at the sunset. You won`t have a care in the world!"

The fisherman, still smiling, looked up and said, "And what do you think I`m doing right now?"

[/ QUOTE ]

"Oh, I understand!" said the businessman. "I'm sorry, my mind was wandering - I was just thinking of [censored] my hot mistress in the ass in the back of our Mercedes and using her face as a cumrag."

"But - don't you like sunsets?" asked the fisherman.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaha awesome
Old 07-31-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"But - don't you like sunsets?" asked the fisherman.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+
Old 07-31-2007, 12:09 PM

so the fisherman's gay?
Old 07-31-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
someone please give me back my motivation to work PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]tytyty you saved my life.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
these girls were inside his house [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do they all have some trademark-looking tat on their leg?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you
Old 07-31-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
these girls were inside his house [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do they all have some trademark-looking tat on their leg?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG unbelievable

I want to be rich again, almost lost the urge for a minute there.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:26 PM

impressive thread delivers