Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: I got slapped 1st time ever

You're memory while your wasted is PHENOMENAL.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:06 AM

temporary semi drunk update. only had 4-5 doubles tonight. They were 4 dollars and i tp like a dolllar so they dont be h8tin

IM supposed to meet this girl Rachel from last tuesday out tonight at this bar Royal. She like love sthe place or somethin. I dont feel like playing any hands after some randomness concerning checking out a potential apt to move into, so I head over to granville.

I dump about 2 dollars on arcade fighting games. Hwrorang ftw!

At about 10:30 i wander into The Royal. No ones there. I get my admission stamp on my wrist and leave to wander around and play more fighting games.

Im on my browser on my blackberry, infront of this high class sorta club, and i notice two groups of girls are showing interest in me based on proximity. I dont really feel that warmed uip so im like meh. I get my first ever girl opening me in vnacouver which was this cutish brunette .

her: "I thought you were a manaquine!"
me: "blah blah balh"
her: "blah blah blah"
but she didnt laugh at my joke. And I didnt really press the interaction or stack any more conversation. so whatever.

I get bored and i go back to royal. I go inside and theres more people. I do a bunch of warmup girls and for whtaever reason im ON tonight. Cool. I didnt even get that drunk. Im actually better with girls while sober

I txt rachel and shes apparently showing up with her 2 buds in 45 min. That gives me some time to kill. I request SUPERSTITION to the dj but he doesnt play it even though he said he would, the bastardo!

About the 2nd or 3rd group of girls I t alk to I manage to get one short very cute (big eyed) girl basically alllllll over me. Im not sure how, but I was very flirty and sexual and still a rude [censored] bastard. Her and her friends had to leave but she couldnt get enough of feeling my abs and nipple ring and stole a look at it. So I got to blatantly llook down her shirt and also reciprocate by returning fire... like she'd poke my nip and id poke hers relentlessly. This girl was a lot of fun and seemed like she loved making out with me in the split moments where her friends looked away. basically it was ON. hopefully she wasnt that drunk at the time

I go back inside after they depart. Im praticing my linguistic gymnastics with an american blond girl. Basically my anti-type if such a thing were to exist. I thought i saw rachel but i wasnt sure if it was her. so i kept talking eventually left the girl to go pee which i did.

Then it turns out it wassss rachel i totally made eye contact with while in another group of girls ahaha. Shes the outgoing type and does flirty teases with a lot of guys so im not concerned about it.

anyways we talk a bunch and some of it is sexually framed while other parts are not. I try to give her a means to check out my temporaRY house ie my guitars but she seems reluctant. So i have to return fire by tellinh her that im not going to sleep with her. that she needs more comfort and trust first. She (unfortuneately) agrees but of course i cant tell if shes serious.

We talk for a while more after randomly making out a bit and doing silly flashes for fun, and eventuallly she leaves me in this group of her two friends and this random guy her two friends are basically fighting over. He just leans back and is like "yea whtaever" which is basically the best play in his spot so props to him. Rachel is at the bar away from me, and she is telling the bouncer sometihng, then a little while later bouncer is like clubs closing down.... and im like yea im waiting for my friend rachel, and hes like "shes stayin here with us you gotta go" im like "ok".

So I leave, and right after I leave, I txt rachel the following things:

"Hey the bouncer was like telling me that I myself have to go but you and your friends are staying... Im not sure about us it might be bett"

"... Better if we were just friends. Im gonna get pizza now if you wanna talk about it we can but whatever"

So I LJBF'd a hot girl because she was being annoying. Pretty standard move. If she doesnt respond to me in 2-4 weeks I'll txt her something like "um who are you why are you in my phone"

Anyways so i leave the club slightly annoyed, but still realizing that today might be my last day on earth. Im walking and I see a lone blond girl sitting at a fence by herself, seemingly waiting, while on the phone

me: "hey! tell them you'll call them back"
her: "ok"
<she tells them and then hangs up>
me: "do you know why you suck?"
her: "I suck?!?! why?"
me: "because, you know when you see sort of a glimmer or a spark with someone on their first impression, and its only there for like a moment. .... and you arent sure if you should take it , and if you dont you're totally bummed and you'll never know what coulda happened...."
her: "...yea"
me: "thats why you suck! aaaha"
her: "ahaha"

we fluff a bit. We exchange numbers and FAKE names. Hers is brooklin and mine is robby. She txtd me instantly back and seems to like me a lot ahah which is cool.

I proceed to some random bar thats open later than the previous one. I get in, some random girl is like "hey I saw you in royal with such and such" me: "yea I met my friend rachel there for drinks.... im not sure about her (note this leaves this new girl room to try to win me over)". I talk to this girl for about 2 min,,,,,within 30 seconds though i lock myself in against a railing, so shes leaning up talking to me and looks like shes gaming me as opposed to vice versa. She leans in for a kiss, i do it a bit but then break it off.

me: "stick your tongue out"
her: "like this? <does it a little>"
me: "no more"
her: <does it>

I suck on her tongue a bit. She seems to love it but then while giggling ejects herself.

[censored]. Ya cant always make out with a girl within 2 min of meeting them and not have them run away anxious. oh well!

I then ran into some french canadian girls i met the previous night. I havnet talked to the one more attractive one on the phone yet since id only just txtd her. Ie i get a number then i txt the next day so im in her phone, then i call the following day. So it was a little soon to see them unfortunately. we talk a bit but she seems insistant on taking care of her fat friend from outa town since its the fatties last day.

about 20 min ago I txtd the french girl "hey sexy vicki"
if she doesnt respond, im gonna txt her tomorrow telling her my friend stole my phone and drunkenly txtd girls, and ask her what she said... and then adjust my respond based on hers

on the way out there was a random group of 3 girls and the one tall one askemd me if i was gay twice meaning she wants my [censored] all up in her. but they were saving their drunk emotional blond friend so i couldnt squeek a phone numbe re exchange in there.

so in 4 hours i guess thats 2 extra numbers, and 3 makeouts

I think i can do better but it WAS a tuesday

also: I got hit/punched by girls who liked me NUMEROUS times tonight. rachel even slapped me ove rsomethin that I dont rememember. Oh well! I think having a girl slap you is a GOOD thing.... just because it means you can get an emotional response out of them and differentiates you from the rest of the loser chump guys
Old 07-25-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He just leans back and is like "yea whtaever" which is basically the best play in his spot so props to him.

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

[ QUOTE ]
I think having a girl slap you is a GOOD thing.... just because it means you can get an emotional response out of them and differentiates you from the rest of the loser chump guys

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

Yup, definitely true. I think negging girls, them negging you, whatever is key. I just gotta go out and do it more often.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:42 AM

this is the life
Old 07-25-2007, 09:37 AM

dan bright is a god among men - or, more likely, a man among non-men
Old 07-25-2007, 09:41 AM

u have ur nipple pierced
/thread
Old 07-25-2007, 10:03 AM

do you intentionally use tucker max lines or is that on accident?
Old 07-25-2007, 10:17 AM

" i get a number then i txt the next day so im in her phone, then i call the following day."

Wowowowow. Dan Bright please start an askme thread or maybe I can just ask you stuff here, but this is a genius piece of advice. What do you text them?

I think I'm going to quit gambling and start concentrating on being more Danbrightian.

--GA

PS I asked this chick to slap me in the face while we were screwing this weekend. It was awesome btw.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do you intentionally use tucker max lines or is that on accident?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"hey im bored when theres no live music playing, are you guys entertaining?"
cute girls: "huh? yea"
me: "okay cool. cause im looking for some people that i can talk to for my own amusement"

[/ QUOTE ]

This needs more love.