Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: ** TWIN PEAKS: EPISODE BY EPISODE **

I think it's in series 1, but can't remember for sure. We'll cover that when we get to it.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
which episode does SF tie the cherry stem in her mouth?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is in the first season because I have seen it.
I think it is the last episode of season 1.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:49 PM

Hi db, sorry I haven't been chiming in. I've been really tired lately. I will try to watch it this evening and add my comments.

I think it's pretty cool that rothko is watching with us even though he doesn't like the show. Way to be a team player, rothko.

"Do your palms ever itch?" That's a weird line. I'm going to have to remember that one.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:56 PM

Loved this when it first came out, haven't seen it since. I sure do remember Sherilynn Fenn! This series had the most stunning collection of beauties I've probably ever seen. I wish we would see Kyle MacLachlan (sp?) more. He's done some interesting stuff that has redeemed him from when I first saw him in Dune -- which really took some doing.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Loved this when it first came out, haven't seen it since. I sure do remember Sherilynn Fenn! This series had the most stunning collection of beauties I've probably ever seen. I wish we would see Kyle MacLachlan (sp?) more. He's done some interesting stuff that has redeemed him from when I first saw him in Dune -- which really took some doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree with your line regarding beauties on TV. A lot of them are incredible.

I like Kyle MacLachlan a lot. He was also in Blue Velvet. I didn't like Dune, but I thought he was a good choice for Paul Atreides.

Now he is acting in the tv series Justice and in the tv series Desperate Housewives.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:46 PM

Yes, I liked him a lot in Blue Velvet and in The Hidden, but those were long ago, and I can't remember seeing him in anything since ... hmm ... maybe in some cheesy Raiders type movie ...
Old 04-03-2007, 12:49 AM

He was in SHOWGIRLS!

And yes, he was actually a really good choice for Paul Atreides I think. If fact, the whole movie was reasonably cast, except for Sting.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's interesting how you guys all love Sherilynn Fenn. I'm just getting used to the characters in this show. I wasn't even sure which one she played at first. Audrey, right? She's really cute but just so weird in this show.

I kind of like Norma and Shelly. I think Shelly has the most beautiful hair. One thing I find odd about the show is how some of the characters speak in a very stilted, emotionless fashion. David Lynch has a really weird style.

Not sure what to add to the discussion here so I'll just say this. The crying mother is freaking me out, as is that doctor at the very end. How is it he has that heart anyway?

And Cooper, he cracks me up. I'm just like him when it comes to pie. I always want more and more servings of pie. It would be great to be that unselfconscious and just keep asking for more.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's interesting how you guys all love Sherilynn Fenn. I'm just getting used to the characters in this show. I wasn't even sure which one she played at first. Audrey, right? She's really cute but just so weird in this show.

I kind of like Norma and Shelly. I think Shelly has the most beautiful hair. One thing I find odd about the show is how some of the characters speak in a very stilted, emotionless fashion. David Lynch has a really weird style.

Not sure what to add to the discussion here so I'll just say this. The crying mother is freaking me out, as is that doctor at the very end. How is it he has that heart anyway?

And Cooper, he cracks me up. I'm just like him when it comes to pie. I always want more and more servings of pie. It would be great to be that unselfconscious and just keep asking for more.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's completely awesome to experience your first taste of Twin Peaks, as you're experiencing it, Katy! Any I'm with you, Norma and Shelly are beyond hot.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:32 PM

Hope we're still discussing this.

Ok I never did comment on the 2nd episode. Wow, holy crap there was a lot going on.. First off I love Ben and Jerry. The scene with them is great. Lol at those sandwiches. (I don't know why I like this scene so much) And then the boat ride to One Eyed Jacks and the interior scenes of the brothel. I liked the whole first part a lot. Did you guys?

Haha, then there was that scene where Cooper is trying to hit the bottle with the rocks and he accidently hits Andy in the head. That was good. That cryin cop deserved to be hit in the head.

But what is with that curtain lady? She confuses me. I have to say there's a pretty weird mix of characters in this show. Some of them I don't really care for.

I thought episode 2 was very entertaining and I was completely spellbound. However, that ending was a little freaky you guys! I don't know if I can watch these at night [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I was totally getting creeped out. Oh my god that dream sequence and the dwarf. GAH [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I have to admit this is a pretty cool show and I'm getting hooked. I was skeptical at first.