Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How funny was the trip report?
literally ROFL funny 0 0%
Very funny 21 16.54%
plain funny 46 36.22%
neither funny nor unfunny 15 11.81%
not funny 17 13.39%
more sad than funny 6 4.72%
YSSKY I want the time to read the post back. 22 17.32%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2006, 01:59 AM

Default Re: How would you rate FTP\'s fraud department?

Eric, regardless of the problems at FTP, please tell us the truth:

1. Did you actual commit fraud? yes/no.
2. Are you and BurnleyMik the same person? yes/no.

Please just answer "yes" or "no" on each question. Please don't answer with something like, "Full Tilt has to prove I committed fraud, which they have never done." I'm just looking for a yes or no answer; that's it.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As of now, 22% of the people put "zero." Or, in other words more than 1 in 5 people believe FTP's fraud department is so bad that it it is probably corrupt. That's an astounding amount.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please take an introductory statistics class before posting something like this.

Honestly, how many people do you think would be playing at FT if it weren't for 3 threads on an internet message board? There's no way it's more than 50. This is really not significant for them to care about.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:31 AM

I can tell you that I am not the same person as eric. Please read my other post in the "FTP stole my money thread" and you will see that I am not on anyone's side. You guys are so sceptical that it really is verging on the ridiculous. No wonder someone can't come on here and get you to believe they are not a fraudster.... I cant even get you guys to believe that me and eric are seperate entities completely. I do not even know the guy...like I say read my other posts to understand why I am posting on this issue and pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseee stop being so suspicious.What makes you think that me and eric are the same person anyway????

You can check my profile at the sites I play (see other thread) and also my blog...I have no reason to lie, but I will STILL refuse to pass judgement on this case until I see some kind of hard evidence. I am not prepared to make my verdict with the only evidence I have seen being purely speculative.

I am a bit p!ssed off that I feel like I have to explain myself, but some members here are obviously not the brightest sparks.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can tell you that I am not the same person as eric. Please read my other post in the "FTP stole my money thread" and you will see that I am not on anyone's side. You guys are so sceptical that it really is verging on the ridiculous. No wonder someone can't come on here and get you to believe they are not a fraudster.... I cant even get you guys to believe that me and eric are seperate entities completely. I do not even know the guy...like I say read my other posts to understand why I am posting on this issue and pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseee stop being so suspicious.What makes you think that me and eric are the same person anyway????

You can check my profile at the sites I play (see other thread) and also my blog...I have no reason to lie, but I will STILL refuse to pass judgement on this case until I see some kind of hard evidence. I am not prepared to make my verdict with the only evidence I have seen being purely speculative.

I am a bit p!ssed off that I feel like I have to explain myself, but some members here are obviously not the brightest sparks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, the other thread has gotten so long that I didn't see your answer. To say the least, the other thread has become cumbersome. Anyhow, thanks for answering.

However, what I really want is an answer from Eric to my first question. I would like him to answer the following specific question:

"Eric, did you commit fraud?" (Yes/No).
Old 12-05-2006, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
As of now, 22% of the people put "zero." Or, in other words more than 1 in 5 people believe FTP's fraud department is so bad that it it is probably corrupt. That's an astounding amount.
Please take an introductory statistics class before posting something like this.

Honestly, how many people do you think would be playing at FT if it weren't for 3 threads on an internet message board? There's no way it's more than 50. This is really not significant for them to care about.
I meant to write that 1 in 5 people taking the poll found FTP's fraud department so bad that it was probably corrupt.

However, I am also interested in how you arrived at the number "50". Please share the statistics' equation you used to arrive at the minimum number of "50".
Old 12-05-2006, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To say the least, the other thread has become cumbersome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Switch your preferences from threaded to Flat mode... it will be MUCH easier to follow long threads...
Old 12-06-2006, 10:18 PM

FTP has recently posted an update on their fraud policy:

FTP Answers: Special Fraud Edition

This is a welcome post by FTP. Based on this link, I'd probably increase my answer by a couple notches (assuming that FTP follows through on their proposed improvements; if they don't, it's back to square one).