Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Most shameful thing you\'ve ever done?

[ QUOTE ]
NicksDad,

Have you posted that story before? It sounds familiar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think it was in BBV. It was a thread where most people emailed Adanthar and he posted them.

For those that know Phoenix it took place real close to "Pollock Joe's". Somewhere areound 43rd and Dunlap I think.

P.S. - Good memory
Old 10-18-2007, 08:20 PM

I played ping pong in a tournament. I saw the ball hit the edge but never called it out.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:24 PM

I once gave a kid whiplash and stepped on his leg with cleats on purpose. It was a high school football game and i was at defensive line. the kid wasnt able to block me in a standard way because i had more upper body strength so he decided to cut block me over and over again. we were up by a lot and i got sick and tired of having to avoid this type of block all the time. so i timed a snap well and grabbed the kids facemask and yanked it up and towards me and he hit the ground, as he layed on the ground not moving i ran over him and stepped on his back and back of his legs with cleats. after the play the kid was apparently in a lot of pain and was carried off the field, i was also called for a penalty and taken out of the game for the unnecessary roughness of the play.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:30 PM

when i was about 15 or so and the internet had just been invented I went on mIRC chat occasionally for many reasons. One day I found a channel for the city that I lived in with about 20 people in it. I chatted up a few randoms for a bit and eventually started talking to an actual girl my age. After a few sessions she invited me downtown to meet her at a local popular basketball tournament.

she told me what she looked like and where she would be hanging out. When I got there I saw from a distance. she wasn't fat or ugly or anything, she was however middle eastern, which I could care less about now but for some reason i was really put off by it. I didn't ever go up to her and talk i just left.

A few days later, I was drunkenly online in the chat room again and she was online. For god knows what reason I told her that I went down to see her but didn't want to talk to her because I thought she was ugly and then I went on and on with racial slurs and mean spirited chat.

she replied with the expected [censored] YOU, etc and I never saw her online again. I honestly have no idea why I did what I did. That was 10 years ago and probably the last time I've ever done anything mean spirited to hurt someone.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when i was about 15 or so and the internet had just been invented I went on mIRC chat occasionally for many reasons. One day I found a channel for the city that I lived in with about 20 people in it. I chatted up a few randoms for a bit and eventually started talking to an actual girl my age. After a few sessions she invited me downtown to meet her at a local popular basketball tournament.

she told me what she looked like and where she would be hanging out. When I got there I saw from a distance. she wasn't fat or ugly or anything, she was however middle eastern, which I could care less about now but for some reason i was really put off by it. I didn't ever go up to her and talk i just left.

A few days later, I was drunkenly online in the chat room again and she was online. For god knows what reason I told her that I went down to see her but didn't want to talk to her because I thought she was ugly and then I went on and on with racial slurs and mean spirited chat.

she replied with the expected [censored] YOU, etc and I never saw her online again. I honestly have no idea why I did what I did. That was 10 years ago and probably the last time I've ever done anything mean spirited to hurt someone.

[/ QUOTE ]
im a terrible person for laughing at this
Old 10-18-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I played ping pong in a tournament. I saw the ball hit the edge but never called it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this legal? Edge balls are awesome.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:23 PM

Noah,
You posted that story before, correct?

btw I thought the OP would be a gimmick or he was going to say that is why I stopped driving.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:25 PM

pudge,

yeah, but when i originally posted it, i only made myself look scummy, not evil.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so i timed a snap well and grabbed the kids facemask and yanked it up and towards me

[/ QUOTE ]
In HS a coach taught us how to break fingers/wrist when someone grabs your facemask - basically tuck your chin to your chest, drop to the ground while twisting your head - and supposedly how to pop someone's ACL - basically flex the joint backwards. I never used either but always wished I would have.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so i timed a snap well and grabbed the kids facemask and yanked it up and towards me

[/ QUOTE ]
In HS a coach taught us how to break fingers/wrist when someone grabs your facemask - basically tuck your chin to your chest, drop to the ground while twisting your head - and supposedly how to pop someone's ACL - basically flex the joint backwards. I never used either but always wished I would have.

[/ QUOTE ]
ya, we were taught that too, but never used it. ive broken a kids leg and arm before in football but that wasn't on purpose, they just weren't mobile quarterbacks and got hit hard