Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 09:44 AM

Default Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers

[ QUOTE ]
Once again can we get straight on the whole thief thing. If I don't recieve anything I can't possibly be stealing anything from you.

This was your e-mail yesterday, in a vacuum it seems harmless but what it really amounted to was a pattern of either misunderstanding on his part or just some sick need to harass me and my emplouees.

"whats goin on man no stats update for last 5 to 6 days"

David then responded to you with this

"Again, I'm not sure what you are talking about. We update EVERY day. We updated today and here are your numbers.

Room Updated Rakeback Screen
FullTilt Poker 2006-11-15 17:26:33 $156.95 *IndianOceanM

If this is incorrect, you have to take it up with FTP. 156.95 is the rakeback you've earned. I don't know how else to tell you that we directly upload numbers that we get from them. Monish we don't make the numbers. They are given to us and we upload them so you can see them on a daily basis.

Believe me when I say that I would really like to see whatever issues you are having resolved because I am beginning to feel as though you are personally attacking me and questioning my integrity. This I cannot tolerate. You can reach me during the day on MSN or AIM if you need to chat. My name for both is bluffingdavid.

Kind regards,

David
Ultimatepals Helpdesk"

This was the second time David explained to him he was feeling attacked by him.

[/ QUOTE ]

why lie so much man why lie so much yo have a ego problem trust me.

here is what happened the stats was not updated for like 5 to 6 days trust me no stats movin and i am like playin 7 to 8 hrs a day. i waiited 5 days thinkin either ftp is slow or you guys. finally i on 5 day i made that one line email saying whats goin on why you guys not updating your stats.all sites are updating.

it was not to annoy you or harass any of your emplyees.
but as soon as you got my email askin for the stats to be updated you imediately updated it from $156 to $220.it was done in like matter of minutes.
ask yourself once again and see that email if i had seen stats updated i wud have not even bothered to email you stats where not updated for like 5 days i know you will not trust me but nuthin was done as soon as i emailed david he updated that day.

whats my mistake here /
you have a ego problem get over with you robbed me thinking it will not be a big deal.but your scamming ass is out open here now.
people will read they will judge for themselves.
stay away from this scammer guys.

i sugest sites like
rakethetake.com
rakereduction.com
Old 11-21-2006, 09:50 AM

I don't think you are doing favors to sites like
"rakethetake.com
rakereduction.com"

by endorsing them. We update stats on a daily basis. FTP stats are THE most consistent in the industry.

Once again lets be clear, you said you weren't warned, I have proven you were. I have also given evidence of your abusive emails. Later in the day I will show people the email from FTP saying you were reomved from my tracker.

Please don't send me anymore threatening PM's.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you are doing favors to sites like
"rakethetake.com
rakereduction.com"

by endorsing them. We update stats on a daily basis. FTP stats are THE most consistent in the industry.

Once again lets be clear, you said you weren't warned, I have proven you were. I have also given evidence of your abusive emails. Later in the day I will show people the email from FTP saying you were reomved from my tracker.

Please don't send me anymore threatening PM's.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can keep posting fake made up emails dude you can keep doin it.
see your scamm ass cant take it anymore atleast i did favour for other guys on your site they will get some updated regulary from you i hope.i had no reason to bother you or email you had been no more than 4 to 5 days to update stats.it was that simple you cud have chk with your employees i had no reason to lie .a little bit of less ego cud have solved this problem but hey you decided to take route 420 and try to screw your customers .

plz join rakeraketherake.com
rakereduction.com
thisisthenuts.com

best in the industry reputable affilates.

stay away from this scammers they will not update regulary even and will close your account anytime and steal your money.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:01 AM

I guess this is just another made up PM

i am already talkin to ftp but i know they are not goin to do a lot.

regarding what i am goin to do jus wait and watch .

you have active players US players on your site who are gettin rakeback ( i know some us players on your site who are loggin everyday and are gettin rakeback).have contacted couple of places in touch with some reputable people (don wanna name it).
jus wait and watch

oh hope your kids die in road accident wud be fun to watch robber.then you can swing your 2 inch wang on your kids corpse.

I suppose you will say I just made that up, frankly I am not that sick of an individual.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:05 AM

Default Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers *DELETED*

Post deleted by Pokeraddict
Old 11-21-2006, 10:06 AM

partykid, first of all, i think there's a sticky on not posting stupid thread titles which disparge affilates and their reputations unfairly; you should cool down before PA kicks ur ass...

second, ur tone is nothing to be proud of in the excerpts i'm seeing here and i think beanie has cleared his name here. i thought u were just mad, but it's been going on for at least a little while now...

from ur last few posts, ur not even arguing the points, ur just flat out taking shots at beanie, which is not right nor helping ur case...

u should prolly drop this...

EDIT: no, there's no sticky on it, but I remember a couple of posts by degen on this...either way, use common sense...
Old 11-21-2006, 10:07 AM

Can he really say that on this site. I mean is this acceptable behavior? Is no one offended?
Old 11-21-2006, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can he really say that on this site. I mean is this acceptable behavior? Is no one offended?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, he can't...he's just lucky it's early in the day before people notice...i'm sure this will get dealt with quickly...
Old 11-21-2006, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
partykid, first of all, i think there's a sticky on not posting stupid thread titles which disparge affilates and their reputations unfairly; you should cool down before PA kicks ur ass...

second, ur tone is nothing to be proud of in the excerpts i'm seeing here and i think beanie has cleared his name here. i thought u were just mad, but it's been going on for at least a little while now...

from ur last few posts, ur not even arguing the points, ur just flat out taking shots at beanie, which is not right nor helping ur case...

u should prolly drop this...

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you to tell me to cool down i am scammed not you i have to be upset not you. read my post clearly even though my english is not good i am trying to write clearly.i am not a noob takin cheap shots on someone.

this guy decided to jus stop honouring rakeback in the middle of the month for no reason.
i cant be upset who will be not upset.

my blood is boling right now to jus rip his head off ( but asking myself is it worth $200 bucks nope).

plz someone reputable poster can log into my email account and chk the email for himself.
i cant go further anymore some people are firing back at me even though a affilate decide to close your account for basically no reason.
you can let this scammer post hope i saved some of you $$.

DONT JOIN THIS SCAMMERS SITE HIS ASS IS OUT AND EXPOSED.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
can you scam on this site is this acceptable?
beanie the scammer