Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 01:55 AM

Default Re: gf problem

If you didn't tell her that it made you feel weird, she wouldn't have gone. I'm not saying it was your fault, I am saying you are doing something wrong. Either that or she is one crazy b1tch.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you didn't tell her that it made you feel weird, she wouldn't have gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. You guys have way too much faith in girls. This chick was planning on banging the ex all along, and she probably did
Old 07-20-2007, 02:04 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

Age of OP and GF? Just curious.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well i talked to her and i gave her one last chance to tell me everything and she still lied. Then i dropped the bomb saying i know everything and let her know how i knew ( friend who wouldn't lie but allowed me to use there name) and she started crying saying but i really didn't know and blah blah and i said im done and hung up. I get a call 15 mins later with her saying "please dont do this i love you" and i say bitch please and hang up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if she is this upset about it, she might have blacked out and honestly not know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Translation: Soiler, I have some bad news.

Edit to add [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 02:31 AM

Fluff has some explaining to do.

DRAMA BOMB!!@#!@
Old 07-20-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you didn't tell her that it made you feel weird, she wouldn't have gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. You guys have way too much faith in girls. This chick was planning on banging the ex all along, and she probably did

[/ QUOTE ]

No. OP definitely could have prevented this. He gave up the upper hand in the relationship when he feigned a bit of jealousy. Women can sense this and are repulsed by it. As a man, you are supposed to not be phased by it, so the woman can ask herself "Why doesn't he care that my ex just invited me over?". GG OP.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well i talked to her and i gave her one last chance to tell me everything and she still lied. Then i dropped the bomb saying i know everything and let her know how i knew ( friend who wouldn't lie but allowed me to use there name) and she started crying saying but i really didn't know and blah blah and i said im done and hung up. I get a call 15 mins later with her saying "please dont do this i love you" and i say bitch please and hang up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if she is this upset about it, she might have blacked out and honestly not know.

[/ QUOTE ]

While you're right Fluff, this also opens up more black out opportunities and more chance for deception.

Just get rid of her, I'm guessing that you're too young for this relationship to do anything but screw you up over the long haul. You're young, find a new one.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:42 AM

I think if you play your cards right, you can get together with her and always have the upper hand in the relationship.

Also, based on the "drunk out of her mind, throwing up" and fluff's suggestion, I am inclined to say there is atleast 10%+ she was blacked out drunk. Should probably talk to her after things have calmed down.

Another thing: It appears as if everyone took the comment ("come over for a swim") by the boyfriend to mean "come over for sex." This is how I would normally interpret this. However, it is implied there were many people there: a mutual friend, the ex-bf's sister, etc. Also, the ex-bf wasn't at this swim. Where did this swim occur, and what were the details regarding who was there? I think this is an important point.

Finally, your girlfriends moderate interest in casual sex with her ex-bf may suggest that she is unsatisfied with her sex life.

Dice
Old 07-20-2007, 02:46 AM

seriously op, just stfu. you're one of those male attention whores that blows up everything into crazy drama, "omg omg guys, wtf should i do, this ish is crazy man omg!"

like, stfu, act like an intelligent person, and figure out what to do. no one needs to hold your hands through the decision of what you should do with the gf that got drunk with her ex at his pool and made out with him. retard.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and fluffpop, this is the most retarded thing i've ever read, stop being all pro-girl and be pro-intelligence. of course she knew she just realized that she's now a cheater and/or that she really messed it up with op.