Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I have listened to this song by myself and sung along and danced to it
Yes 116 31.27%
No 255 68.73%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2006, 03:30 AM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

man, you sound dull.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:30 AM

Right. I am the guy that posted that. While I will never trust Neverwin, I have long since quit caring about that. More importantly that's not the reason for this post.

Also, keep in mind this post was never a statement about Neverwin (which is why I posted that it is least likely he is a sexual deviant and most likely chantelle has some beef with him and is spreading lies). It's silly that you try to discredit my post using the arguement that i previously had a beef with Neverwin, when in fact in my post I'm taking his side and giving him the benifit of the doubt.

Anyway I'm not here to bash Neverwin, just to report a first hand experience with Chantelle, and to hopefully keep this chick out of everyone's lives.

-ed
Old 12-21-2006, 03:41 AM

Bolivia,

More stories and pics, pls. Thx!
Old 12-21-2006, 03:42 AM

wtf man? why did it take you 14+ paragraphs to say " hey ya, i hung out w/ chatelle one night. she told me "neverwin and his ex likes to get their asses licked, haha, bytch is crazy yo". KEEP IT SIMPLE PEEPS.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:45 AM

hey ya, i hung out w/ chatelle one night. she told me "neverwin and his ex likes to get their asses licked, haha, bytch is crazy yo

-ed
Old 12-21-2006, 03:50 AM

that's better. btw, what's nam le's screen name?
Old 12-21-2006, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she told me "neverwin and his ex likes to get their asses licked, haha, bytch is crazy yo".

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you read the post. They enjoyed DLPs not RJs. And the rest is to add some credibility/background info to the story.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:19 AM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)......

I thought I remembered something on neverwinpoker.com about Neverwin telling some women he fooled around with that he liked beastiality films. Here is a new post that confirms it:

LuckHappens
NWP Piranha

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea...nikki posted that NW was into K9 sex and then edited immediately after. I actually saw the post when she made it before she edited it. I don't know why Neverwin would go around telling stupid bitches with big mouths that kind of [censored] but obviously he has a habit of it...and a really bad habit of K9 sex apparently.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:23 AM

WTF???!!

Why is Chantel's name being dragged through the mud. Chantel is nothing like Brandi. Chantel is the sweetest person I know; yes, she is a sarcastic flirt. Ed, if you didn't get the humorous nature of her dog comments then you should have just kept your remarks to yourself. Let me repeat: Chantel is nothing like Brandi. For one thing, Chantel is an excellent player, one of the best shorthanded holdem players (and she has only been playing for about two years). For another, she is absolutely not a hustler. If she were, she would have had a bitter legal fight with her ex. Instead, she chose a simple divorce and I've seen the legal papers.

Why are all these internet dorks so obsessed with Chantel?
For most of them, it is because they are pathetic losers who need to get a life.

Let me relate a story during the 5 Diamond tournament. Chantel was playing 100-200 holdem at the Bellagio and talking trash as usual. Well, a wealthy business executive challenged her to play a headsup match for $50,000. She came and told me of the impending match and I instantly asked if I could take 50%. She agreed and I felt like I had just won $25000. Unfortunately, the executive turned out to be all talk and backed out after playing with her in the 100-200 game. I was crushed when I heard the news as I truly feel Chantel had no chance of losing.
The only reason Chantel is the subject of smears and slanders is because she is a beautiful, 22-year-old girl; if she were a guy no one would talk all this [censored] about her.
We have had many financial transactions (swaps) and I have benefited greatly (and I don't mean sexually).

I mostly dont care and laugh off all of this talk about her and some of the other people that get trashed on. But this was one of the most ridiculous stories i have read and I am in shock at who wrote it. I would think being the age that this person is he would be more matture and have better judgement to write such a ridiculous story and waste their time. I am sure your roomate left out some of the reasons why chantel has been to your house and has not been so honest some financial information. I am not going into details because I am not a loser and I dont care about other peoples business.
I have known Chantel for two years and yes she is a huge flirt with innocent intentions, and one of the most sarcastic people you will ever meet. And you cant take her trash talk too seriously. As of the Neverwin part Chantel and Neverwins business should be kept personal and she has never trash talked him to me. She has actually said nothing but good things while they were going through difficult times and believe me if she was going to bash on hm she would definately tell me which would be none of my business let alone any of anyone elses.

I am really disappointed about this post in particular.

James Van Alstyne
Old 12-21-2006, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can NVG handle two 1k+ threads simultaneously?

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread won't get 1k+ replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

it will now...