Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2006, 05:06 AM

Default Re: Trip Report: Salvia

Salvia documentary
LINK
Old 06-07-2006, 08:40 AM

Cliff Notes: I tried Salvia. It's not bunk. Purple Sticky Salvia is the brand to look for. I recommend 15x.

Watching that documentary I posted yesterday got my curiosity up about this stuff so I went into Austin to find a headshop where I could purchase some.

I went to the Gas Pipe and the clerk talked to me about this particular brand called Purple Sticky Salvia and said when they first got it in they couldn't keep it in stock. Per gram: 10x($30), 15x($40), 20x($50) and on up from there. The clerk said he'd tried 15x before and it was plenty strong. I went for the 20x anyway. I'd estimate that a gram will provide for about 15 trips.

This stuff is not bunk. I've tripped on alot of acid and shrooms years ago but the entensity of the trip that salvia induces blows those away.

I went home and lit some candles and opened the window so I could expedite the smokes departure from my home. After I burned a bowl and exhaled the smoke(out the window), I put the lighter to the pipe one more time to burn any residue. At that point I totally lost connection with reality. I pretty much blacked out for a couple of minutes. When I started to get a grip on perceiving my environment again, I found I'd gotten out of my chair and was apparently trying to put on my shoes to go somewhere. It felt like there was some sort of energy rushing from the window, through the room and through the closed door pushing me to go outside. The room I was in seemed like some sort of abstract landscape all it's own and I was extremely confused for a few minutes trying to figure out where I was and kind of resisting this flow of energy that seemed to be pushing on me. My thoughts at that time were very undeveloped, recalling it, they seemed primitive, more like instinct maybe. There was some intense visual distortion going on but no outright hallucinations that I recall. Then I recognized Ween's Happy Colored Marbles was playing on my stereo and that sort of gave my mind something to grasp onto and get ahold of reality again.

That's about as detailed a description of the experience as I can give right now. It was soooo intense that I wish I'd just bought the 15x now. It's kind of disappointing to realize I lost track of absolutely everything there for awhile on the 20x.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff Notes: I tried Salvia. It's not bunk. Purple Sticky Salvia is the brand to look for. I recommend 15x.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this is the brand that I used.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this is the brand that I used.

[/ QUOTE ]

You used to be a good kid, man.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Salvia is insanely intense. It's legal because it's not really any danger to anybody, but after trying it ~4 times I don't have any desire to do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Salvia is much more dangerous to use than marijuana.

[/ QUOTE ]

Source?
Old 08-06-2006, 02:00 AM

My first salvia experience was awful.

I was in my dorm and we were smoking weed, and someone got some sally and some extract (no idea what extract it was), and threw some mugwort in there to kick. We mixed it in a massive two foot bong and ripped. I think I took about three or four hits of the mixture. I was bombed out of my mind, it was like being really, REALLY stoned. I couldn't even pack another bowl.

Then we left our buddy's room on the third floor to go down to the basement. Time started slowing down REAL hard, like way more than it does when you're just high. My vision started going dark, like what I was seeing started having its brightness rapidly reduced while blacked crept up from the edges and devoured my field of vision. I fell right to the ground.

I could hear people shouting my name but I was too incapacitated to respond. Someone ran out and called the ambulance, and the hospital workers were there in a couple minutes. They flashed a few lights in my eyes (I can't even remember what they looked like, I was too messed up), put me on a stretcher and rushed me to a hospital. None of my friends were allowed to come in the ambulance, I was all alone with strangers, [censored] up on an illegal substance (I had been told that sally was illegal at the time, so I was scared...although I did have THC in my system too). I remember worrying that they were going to call my parents, and that there would be an intervention, and that I was in for some serious [censored].

The hospital they took me to was not St. Peters (the nearest hospital) or the campus health clinic. I got a good look of it when they carried me out of the ambulance. It was large, dark, spherical, alien and very creepy. The halls were vacuous and pitch black. I suddenly became very frightened, because I realized that these health workers were not really doctors or EMTs, but in fact aliens with a very sinister plot. They spoke in a bizarre language of clicking sounds unutterable by anyone with a tongue.

The room they put me in was very large, with a central autopsy table. Assuming me to be thoroughly incapacitated, they laid me on a table behind a small curtain, and went on the other side to begin the "procedure." I never got a good look at their faces once their illusory human countenances were deactivated.

Summoning every ounce of sanity and composure I had in my body, I got up and snuck out the nearby door, and bolted. I think I got a good ninety seconds before they realized I had escaped, and I crept into a small tunnel like corridor away from the main hall.

For hours I crawled through a labyrinth of subterranean tunnels and ducts, trying to find some way out. I had no idea whether I was making things better or worse for myself, I truly didn't. I was alone on an alien spacecraft, intoxicated and mad, hiding from aliens with a sinister plot to torture me and understand how my very human synapses worked...one way or another.

I could hear their voices behind me the whole way, and they were getting closer. I pushed on, but I was becoming fatigued and desperate. When I heard their voices sharpen (i.e., more distinct, less reverberated from the echoes of the tunnels), I knew they had found me, and there was nothing I could do. I gave up and collapsed. I felt their hands on my chest and arms pulling me back up and dragging me away.

They plunged me under water. I could not breathe. I was in a state of suspended confusion. I floated hopelessly, neither alive nor dead. There were no distractions, no sounds (except the ambient tones of NIN's "A Warm Place" in the distance). It was a state of pure suspension and apathy. Hopelessness. I drifted in and out of awareness like a patient hopped up on morphine. I had no idea where I was. I did not care where I was. I had flashing impulses of being in the autopsy room, of being in the ambulance, of being in the dorm, of being in a hospital, and suddenly, amidst the panoply of distraction, my knees and feet felt ground. I rose from my prostate position to a kneel, brought my hands to my mouth, took a deep breath...

...and vomitted. A big, nasty projectile vomit. The hallway I was in was white wiht flourescent lighting. I was positive that I was in the real hospital now, but I shouted WHERE AM I!?!?! hoping that someone could shed some light on all this madness.

I was in my dorm hallway. My friends were still there, and helped me up to rinse off my mouth and hands in the bathroom, then took me to my buddy's room in the basement. I hurled the rest of my guts out, and tripped balls for the rest of the night.

I later asked how long I was out for (how much time elapsed from the time I fell to the ground to the time I hurled). I figured I had passed out for at least an hour (although the dissociated dream-like experience felt like hours or days)

I had been out for TEN SECONDS.

Once you get used to the effects of salvia, and realize that the salvia people aren't really there to harm you, but are there to help you if you want them to, it's a wonderful experience. But if you don't know what you're getting in to, yes, it will knock you on your ass.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:30 PM

Bump - this last trip report is amazing.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:34 PM

<----- Check out my location [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Salvia is no joke. 10x-15x seems to be the best dose IMO. 1 good hit will get you high, sneaking in a second hit (if even physically possible) will bring you to la la land. The two biggest factors in how high you will get (besides the extract strength) are how long you hold it in (try for 30 seconds...20 seconds will work though) and using a torch lighter.

Watch for a trip report by lef1000 as I just sold him some 15x.