Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 11:41 PM

Default Re: FTP owes me $5,000, still waiting...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ePassporte seems totally unreasonable (and very unwilling to act as a cashout device).

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you say this?

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 Long setup time
#2 $600 daily cashout limit ($300 w/o extra verification)
#3 Wire transfers not available to customers w/ <4 months account history (one of several unpublished "rules")
#4 Fairly high fees
#5 They've openly said they don't want to be a cashout vehicle for the poker sites (they prefer their transactions in the other direction).

I would get an ePassporte account to try it, but I'd still want to be requesting checks due to the low cashout limits, and FTP makes you write in to support to change your cashout method, so this would just turn into a ridiculous hassle.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This statement was acceptable for a while, but Full Tilt has been repeating essentially this same thing for two+ months. It's getting old.

[/ QUOTE ]

My god, two+ months? How can you take it? I think by then I'd be swearing and cursing at them even though I know it wouldn't help. But man, the frustration from waiting that long for payment.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This statement was acceptable for a while, but Full Tilt has been repeating essentially this same thing for two+ months. It's getting old.

[/ QUOTE ]

My god, two+ months? How can you take it? I think by then I'd be swearing and cursing at them even though I know it wouldn't help. But man, the frustration from waiting that long for payment.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm still waiting... other than sending them more emails, anyone got any advice on how to get a check from FTP that was requested 2+ months ago?
Old 04-01-2007, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm still waiting... other than sending them more emails, anyone got any advice on how to get a check from FTP that was requested 2+ months ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email recently from "Debbie" that said the check processor confirmed my check was "sent to post" on March 8 and I should be receiving it any day and to let them know when it arrives. Still no check, but I have heard of others receiving long overdue checks recently so I try to remain optimistic.

In the meantime, I'm done with FTP. Between the check and the new software update, the rakeback isn't even worth it. FU FTP!!!
Old 04-01-2007, 11:41 AM

wow, i guess i better not reload there.i requested a check there on 3/3, and i recieved mine on 3/8. very pleased, but now after seeing all of this, im not feeling very confident with ftp.