Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Bizarre injuries you\'ve suffered

2 years ago I was warming up for the tennis season with a friend at one of the local courts. When we finish I walk up the few little stairs and reach for the door to the gated court, push it open..it gets stuck. I quickly realize my mistake and try to pull it towards me so we can get out of there. I fix my footing to get a solid pulling grip on the door...give it a huge pull, the door flies open towards me hitting my left leg directly on the kneecap popping it out and forcing me into a funky sideways flip off the stairs and back on to the ground. After putting 2 and 2 together I pull my kneecap back in to place and strut to the hospital.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:18 PM

When I was about eight, I put a sleeping bag over my head with my arms sticking up. I was pretending to be a ghost. I went to fall on my bed, but not being able to see where my bed is, I missed and caught the corner of the bed frame face first. I wasn't able to catch myself because of my arms being straight up in the sleeping bag. The reslut was me biting through my bottom lip. I still have a scar on the outside and a little flap on the inside.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:39 PM

last summer me and gf moved, to a house whit a garden that slopes quit alot, so the landlord came to show me how to mow it according to his standard.(nothing special, just normal mowing). it ends up whit him mowing, and me standing around smoking. The lawnmower catches a gravel sized rock, spins it a round, than spits it out the back, the rock directly impact my dick

that hurt like a [censored]
Old 10-08-2007, 03:44 PM

I think I have a good one. Before one of my highschool bowling matches, my ball got stuck in the ball return. It was spinning like crazy and wouldn't come out. So, like any other smart person, I tried spinning the ball the other way so that it would come out. Well, it was spinning so hard that this didn't work, and my finger got stuck in the ball return. The pain wasnt that bad, untill someone else's bowling ball came up into the ball return, putting more pressure on my finger. After screaming like a girl, one of the coaches was able to lift the machine so that I was able to remove my finger.

My finger was bleeding and really swollen, but everything turned out okay. I did miss that day's epic match, however.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:19 PM

I was bitten on the head by a flying human, at least that's the entertaining way to describe it.

It was in 7th or 8th grade gym class and we were doing gymnastics. I had just done a run on the mini-trampoline and made a landing on the pad when suddenly I was slammed from above. Some other moron kid had decided he was going to leap from the bleachers and land on the mini-tramp landing pad but he wound up driving his teeth into my scalp instead. It left a nasty semi-circular scar on my head. The other guy knocked out a tooth.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:53 PM

when i was about 13 i built a sweet tree house on the border of my yard. on the first level we used to kill time by pounding nails into the floor. some douchebags came over with chainsaws and tore it down because the new owners of the land behind our house thought it was on their property. my friend and i were carrying the "floor" of the first level into the woods, and because we were retarded we were carrying it upside down so all the nails were sticking up. for some reason we were only lifting it a few inches off the ground, as well. he was walking backward, i was walking forward. he stopped suddenly without warning, and the 8 inch high "side" (it was like a shallow box) hit my ankles. i had no way to stop my upper body, so i fell forward, palms first, onto about 10 or 12 nails. that was a bitch.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:40 PM

When I was around 10, I was hanging out in my friend's garage. There were several of us there and I had climbed up on top of the work bench to sit on a bucket. Suddenly, a kid ran into the garage and yelled out that a fight was starting across the street. I jumped off the bench and landed on a leaf picker upper thing, the handle levered up off the floor and smashed me in the nose.

With blood gushing and my vision blurred from the hit, I stumbled/ran across the street. Just as I got close to where the fight was starting, my foot landed in a hole and my ankle rolled. I fell to the ground in agony. I rolled over into a fetal position, intending to ride out the pain and try and not let the entire neighborhood see me crying.

Most of the kids (including the two who were supposed to be fighting) started laughing at me. Suddenly, I felt sharp, burning, stinging pains. First a couple, then about hundred. My foot had landed in a yellow jacket nest.

Good times.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was around 10, I was hanging out in my friend's garage. There were several of us there and I had climbed up on top of the work bench to sit on a bucket. Suddenly, a kid ran into the garage and yelled out that a fight was starting across the street. I jumped off the bench and landed on a leaf picker upper thing, the handle levered up off the floor and smashed me in the nose.

With blood gushing and my vision blurred from the hit, I stumbled/ran across the street. Just as I got close to where the fight was starting, my foot landed in a hole and my ankle rolled. I fell to the ground in agony. I rolled over into a fetal position, intending to ride out the pain and try and not let the entire neighborhood see me crying.

Most of the kids (including the two who were supposed to be fighting) started laughing at me. Suddenly, I felt sharp, burning, stinging pains. First a couple, then about hundred. My foot had landed in a yellow jacket nest.

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just sick. I can't imagine all of that happening at the same time, but man....
Old 09-26-2007, 07:45 PM

I still have a piece of pencil lead in my palm from trying to catch a falling mechanical pencil over 8 years ago.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:46 PM

In the 7th grade I broke my arm while bowling. I stepped across the line and slipped fell backwards and tried to brace my fall with my non-throwing arm.
I didn't know I had broken it until the next day though. I kept on bowling with my friend but had to hold my other arm close to my belly like it was in a sling. I won 2 out of 3 games with the 1-armed bowling technique.