Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: stoxtrader quit poker for stoxpoker?

[ QUOTE ]
This is pretty funny stuff - if you go to the site you see twenty or 30 new posts a day and most of them by the four major owners. I think they would be happy with 50k a month at this point.

YT

[/ QUOTE ]

That would kind of fail to satisfy long term. The funny thing about this project is that my brain is kind of wired to the tune that I'm doing it for free. While the possibility of it producing a sort of stable substantial monthly in appealing it would be almost impossible for my income off the site to pass 5-10% of my monthly earn at the tables if I'm playing what I would consider to be full time hours (and not because I'm being stingy with the site numbers either). That being said, I have a lot of fun doing it, and the project is a great project in and of itself. Being able to quantify and explain things I do at the table on a conscious level also further helps me to better understand some of the material I deal with, so I do get a bit of a nice kickback there in that in coaching other people I end up doing a lot of self-coaching as well. So that's where all the power-point presentation videos and other mumbo-jumbo come from. Personally I think we're producing a wicked product, and at this point I think our biggest challenge is just trying to establish people's awareness of it.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
leatherass,

The page won't load at all when I try to open up the vids section. Is the site just busy as hell right now? it was working fine for me yesterday. Could it have anything to do with the fact that I have watched like 10 vids since I joined 24 hours ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. If you start watching too many video we lock your account and keep all of your money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Jk obv. I just went to Stoxpoker and everything seems to be working great. If you are still having problems contact stoxpoker.support@gmail.com.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:04 PM

i hate how big stoxpoker is getting.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:32 PM

hmmm so is stoxpoker about poker or stox or is it a combination of both?
Old 10-03-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
his site has to be making ungodly ridiculus money. Probably at least 1M per month.

[/ QUOTE ]

50,000 subscribers, baby [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got free subscription for life for bonuswhoring Pacific, wheeee!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I got free subscription for life for bonuswhoring Pacific, wheeee!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! Pacific is softest game ever. I am playing on the worst site ever for the Stox subscription offer. I am 3 tabling there now and I am on every table they have.