Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: lost 8K my story help and advice

Ok im not making this up...

I understand quit poker I know that...

Im having a problem figuring out how not to think about this so much.. how do I move on?

How can I move on if I have to pay someone $100 bucks a month for 2 years.. every day getting reminded of what a horrible day today was..

The only way I see is I kill myself... I steal 3k somehow... or I [censored] kill myself I cant move on from this [censored] I dont want to think about this tomorrow at work.. tomorrow when I wake up.. next week at dinner.. [censored] like that its killing me
Old 06-27-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Im having a problem figuring out how not to think about this so much.. how do I move on?

How can I move on if I have to pay someone $100 bucks a month for 2 years.. every day getting reminded of what a horrible day today was..

The only way I see is I kill myself... I steal 3k somehow... or I [censored] kill myself I cant move on from this [censored] I dont want to think about this tomorrow at work.. tomorrow when I wake up.. next week at dinner.. [censored] like that its killing me

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG dude...it's just about time I started beating you with the same stick I have in your other horrible threads.

I really think you've received all the advice you need/are likely to get from a bunch of poker players. Go back and read the posts carefully. You pay the money back slowly, and get used to the fact that this is going to suck for a while. That's how life works, we don't get overy crappy events in a few hours (or even a few days or weeks, etc, etc sometimes).

Now, don't make me start another pole...
Old 06-27-2007, 08:51 PM

thnx bobo
Old 06-27-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There are many worse things than owing someone a couple thousand. I mean people are in debt 20k+ these days with credit. You are young, depressed right now, but life moves on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gambled, went on a hot streak, then lost it all. Sorry to be so blunt but I am sure many others would love to put a 3k bankroll at 25/50 and gamble it up but there are consequences with it. Owing $3500 is not a big deal. Ever had a DWI, payed $2000 and werent able to drive to work/school/anywhere for 6 months? Now that is depressing. You bitching about paying $100/mo back for a mistake you made is ridiculous..

Life moves on, you are depressed right now but will get over it. Realize you could be in a much, much worse situation like being 35 and 40k in debt to credit companies!
Old 06-27-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: lost 8K my story help and advice *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven
Old 06-27-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mention you are going to kill yourself again I will recommend MH get your IP address and have you arrested.

Tread lightly. The moderators have a duty and they have to follow the law.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:59 PM

also move this post to BBV
Old 06-27-2007, 08:59 PM

Another word of advice.

Don't sign up for a credit card for the next 7-8 years.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:01 PM

obviously im not going to kill myself but Im in a stage where Im completly confused and lost
Old 06-27-2007, 09:01 PM

There are vary many other choices that you didn't think about, pm me I will help you get out of this hole
Closed Thread