Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: $1/2: Well, now I am a station

Raise the turn. If he has an Ace, he will call 85% of the time. Sometimes he shows up with a straight, but not normally and poker is ghambing.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:53 PM

I don't think this is that horrible but yeah CR turn looks best although we get called by worse a lot less than people are claiming.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'AK TOP 2 BONER TIME'

[/ QUOTE ]

hahhahaha this is awesome

i raise somewhere - no one can fold tp when they're short or for 100bb
Old 10-10-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No it's not but its possible and its not folding. I'm starting to think that I'm not nearly as bad as you people make it sound. I squeeze out values in spots where people don't think I do and I save myself money when people would 'value-stack themselves.' Like I lost $800 last night and the biggest pot I lost was one $400 pot and I won a $350 pot.

Honestly I think I saved like $600-800 on not going broke in spots like this.

The guy had KJ here ftw and before people jump all over me for not getting to showdown I don't think you can make calling stations fold top pair or draws.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you lost 4 bi in one session but only got stacked once, that isn't a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it isn't. I didn't make better than top pair in 2 hours of 12 tabling (outsude of this hand and ones I c bet flop and villain mucked quickly) and all my overpairs were clearly beaten in multiway pots so I don't really think there was much to do. I table select to sit with like 3 stations and when you clearly have the second best hand to the stations I think you are pretty helpless.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2 hours of 12 tabling

[/ QUOTE ]

fgators, i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you, so try playing 1 or 2 (gasp) tables for 2 days and see what happens

also, did you listen to my Razz suggestion?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:25 PM

I'll be making a gut check decision within the next few days whether or not to quit poker all together and cash out and get into something else or continue on my pace for Supernova Elite, which is really the only reason I play 12 tables and play all together.

I haven't played Razz and your suggestion is just taking a shot at me, I think. Are you joking that I'm so bad that I should play a game that is all luck?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting to think that I'm not nearly as bad as you people make it sound. I squeeze out values in spots where people don't think I do and I save myself money when people would 'value-stack themselves.' Like I lost $800 last night and the biggest pot I lost was one $400 pot and I won a $350 pot.

Honestly I think I saved like $600-800 on not going broke in spots like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

But how much did you lose by not betting when you should be, calling when you should be raising, and your favorite, folding when you should be shoving?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be making a gut check decision within the next few days whether or not to quit poker all together and cash out and get into something else or continue on my pace for Supernova Elite, which is really the only reason I play 12 tables and play all together.

I haven't played Razz and your suggestion is just taking a shot at me, I think. Are you joking that I'm so bad that I should play a game that is all luck?

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no shame in moving down to limits where you can actually make a bit of money that way and wont have a frustrating experience so often. you got to have a lot of motivation if you twelve-table expecting to break even. btw did you get my pm?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2 hours of 12 tabling

[/ QUOTE ]

fgators, i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you, so try playing 1 or 2 (gasp) tables for 2 days and see what happens

also, did you listen to my Razz suggestion?

[/ QUOTE ]

play two tables and think about decisions? learn to play the game well? pffffftt
Old 10-10-2007, 04:23 PM

I'm really so tired of this crap from all these people, I really am quitting in like 2 weeks after I hit this $7500 bonus.