Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 09:41 PM

Default Re: Barcelona EPT Live Stream

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say that Adam guy is not only strange, he is a total retard. He looks like he is 8 years old, he acts like he is on drugs and besides that, he has his mouth open like he`d like to catch flies. Annoying dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu, he's a respected 2p2er and 10x the poker player and human being you are

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Could be. But he is still very annoying on what I´ve seen on the internet stream.

What´s his 2+2 name, I wanna look up his posts.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say that Adam guy is not only strange, he is a total retard. He looks like he is 8 years old, he acts like he is on drugs and besides that, he has his mouth open like he`d like to catch flies. Annoying dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu, he's a respected 2p2er and 10x the poker player and human being you are

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Could be. But he is still very annoying on what I´ve seen on the internet stream.

What´s his 2+2 name, I wanna look up his posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU I totally respect his character and his play
you are obv. just jelous...so get a life noob
Old 08-31-2007, 09:59 PM

Jelous on that guy? Not really. If he makes millions playing poker i wouldn`t change with him.

And sorry for jugding that guy only seeing him via internet broadcast. I don`t know him. I just posted my impression about him after I watched him at the EPT.

If both of you never posted in NVG, picking on guys yall dont like, you have the right to speak for your buddy. Otherwise, stop coming up with stuff like jelousy...
Old 08-31-2007, 10:24 PM

maybe not jealously, but definitely stupidity. Adam Junglen is a 19 yr. old professional poker player who has MORE than proven his standing on the poker stage:
http://www.pokerpages.com/ranking/re...am-junglen.htm
http://www.pocketfives.com/index.aspx

and as for the expressions he might appear to emit, this is a young man who was born with 7 fingers in total, and a leg that eventually had to be removed and replaced with a prosthesis. He LIVES in constant, debilitating pain, relieved only by massive dosages of physician-monitored, enormously prescribed pain medication.

So yeah dude, STFU is an appropriate response here, given that you chose to make fun of someone you know NOTHING about. Adam [censored] Junglen rocks.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and as for the expressions he might appear to emit, this is a young man who was born with 7 fingers in total, and a leg that eventually had to be removed and replaced with a prosthesis. He LIVES in constant, debilitating pain, relieved only by massive dosages of physician-monitored, enormously prescribed pain medication.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhm, is this true`?
Old 08-31-2007, 10:36 PM

uhm, no, I make it a habit to habitually lie in every poker forum I visit. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

My son is one of his very closest friends.

edit: I've been advised to shut up about this subject. I'm sorry Adam. These guys just pissed me off.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:41 PM

I didn`t know anything about his physical disabilities. I would never pick on that. Sorry if I did so.

I just posted my impression on how it felt seeing him playing at the EPT.

And your comment, I shouldn`t make fun about someone I don`t know nothing about is true, but look at this forum and especially NVG. Aren`t there millions of people making fun about people they don`t know? They post their impressions about them. That`s all I did about Adam.

He`s probably a great Poker player, but I don`t like his style and the way the acts at a table. Period. Nothing else.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe not jealously, but definitely stupidity. Adam Junglen is a 19 yr. old professional poker player who has MORE than proven his standing on the poker stage:
http://www.pokerpages.com/ranking/re...am-junglen.htm
http://www.pocketfives.com/index.aspx

So yeah dude, STFU is an appropriate response here, given that you chose to make fun of someone you know NOTHING about. Adam [censored] Junglen rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

shouldn't you be in a QVC forum or something?
Old 08-31-2007, 11:21 PM

Adam [censored]' Junglen FTW
Old 09-01-2007, 12:09 AM

ive heard he`s andybeal