Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: PokerStars down

[ QUOTE ]
ArgusSpets,

I am glad that Pokerstars is not rewarding you with a pot after the immature tone that you took in your emails.

They have a very clear policy in place for errors like this and in the long run you will break even as a result of server failures. Sometimes you will have AK on the A34 board where your opponent has 44 and you will save your stack. Regardless WRITING [censored] OMG like THIS!!!!! will never garner you any favors and only makes you look like a fool.

[/ QUOTE ]

My nerves are a bit strained because of a really long loosing streak (200k) hands, so my tone is quiet harsh yes (I have to admit its frustrating that the servers crash sometimes and some work will be lost - but even more frustrating is when pokerstars actually uses such opportunities to take my money away).

Actually you cant be glad anymore because after some more emails (with a somewhat milder tone - I also have to admit) they finally gave me my money back (and still im sour because it took me quite an effort to get MY MONEY back).

Ok maybe you cant reflect how often some situations occur in poker... so I give you as a hint that even while playing 150k hands each month... the situation that I get 140$ or a similar amount when a server crashes again and I for instance have AK on A34 (which will probably not go the felt anyway then)board and villain 44 etc blabla or something similar... is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN in 10+YEARS.

Actually I have to say a policy which justifies to take peoples monies away on server crashes is... somewhat debatable.

And I have no problem looking like a fool, not even look like a complete degenerate crazy hilarious retard... if I can get my money back so.

I hope that enlightens you.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: PokerStars down

they didn't give you your money back, they gave you some of their money that you weren't entitled to, and you're still acting like a jerk about it