Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2006, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Ever had a case of mistaken sexuality/gender?

I still have long hair, and as any dude with long hair knows, you get called "Miss" and "Ma'am" and "You ladies" and whatnot all the time by people behind you.

I have had several women I've dated tell me that I was too "beautiful" for a man and that making out with me was like kissing a girl. They kept on kissing, so I had high hopes they were bi and I'd get a 3-way out of it, but it never panned out. It's pretty much the reason I grew a goatee. But that's been several years ago now; I'm probably old and grizzled now.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:12 PM

Yes. I've had a few cases of that, believe it or not. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I think the funniest thing is that I used to get taken for gay a lot during my boy days and folks were suprised to see me hooked up with someone of the opposite sex. Now everyone for some reason assumes that I'm straight and I get asked a lot about my boyfriend/husband/etc.

Often they are surprised when I introduce my partner Denise. I really wonder where I picked up the straight girl vibe from; I guess it's that I'm just way more femme than I used to be. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Except of course, when I'm in the gay/lesbian crowd where most folks assume that I'm lesbian, which is actually also not correct. Bi folks are kinda the invisible population, people usually thnk that you are hitting for one team or the other.

Shauna
Old 07-17-2006, 06:31 PM

Please tell me that you and you're gf are hot.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:42 PM

this isnt an oot topic??? im sooo confused...
Old 07-18-2006, 01:56 AM

Are yer saying that most lesbians fall into the mug-ugly tribade mode?
Old 07-18-2006, 05:17 AM

Yeah it seems I'm oozing flamboyant gayness lately, I'm straight, just got a gf, and have been hit on by three gay dudes in the last month and a half. But it gets worse. A good friend's wife, also a good friend, was at a pool party with me, and during the night she came up and asked what she should tell a guy aho was asking whether I was straight or not. The disturbing part is, she witnessed me banging a female friend of hers, and I have never once said anything to suggest any homosexual tendencies. The bad part is, she even doubted it herself, with significant evidence to the contrary. I still don't get why it's happening though. I have a gay employee who said it was because I am eloquent.
I doubt it

Cam
Old 07-18-2006, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me that you and you're gf are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. We're very very hot.

We live in Southern California and have no air conditioning.
We are hot almost every day in the summer. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Shauna
Old 07-18-2006, 09:48 AM

When I was younger I had a short Chyna Phillips hair cut for a long time. I was string bean skinny and had no boobs. People used to not know if I was a girl or boy. In high school everyone thought I was a lesbian. I was Bi, yes. But because I dressed in combat boots and a dress and was angry all the time they assumed I was a Fem Nazi D***.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was younger I had a short Chyna Phillips hair cut for a long time. I was string bean skinny and had no boobs. People used to not know if I was a girl or boy. In high school everyone thought I was a lesbian. I was Bi, yes. But because I dressed in combat boots and a dress and was angry all the time they assumed I was a Fem Nazi D***.

[/ QUOTE ]

You look all woman to X-Factor [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2006, 05:40 PM

before my voice changed people couldn't distinguish between my sister and I. This lasted up to about age 13. I'm 18 now and have a deeper voice than probably 90% of the male population. My choir abilities suffered deeply