Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When do you lay this down?
Fold the flop 1 5.56%
Fold the turn 3 16.67%
I don't fold this 14 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Smoking (weed) vs. Drinking

For me, if I've taken a week or two break or more, weed is clearly the way to go. Getting high daily kinda gets boring and drinking has more appeal.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For me, if I've taken a week or two break or more, weed is clearly the way to go. Getting high daily kinda gets boring and drinking has more appeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the high you get after taking a couple of weeks off is DAMNNNNNN good.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:16 PM

Weed isn't supposed to burn the back of your throat, right? How do you breathe it right?
Old 07-11-2007, 03:17 PM

me and the majority of my friends would rather burn it down
Old 07-11-2007, 03:26 PM

Weed on the weekdays, booze on the weekends. Overall I prefer getting high though.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:35 PM

Getting high of course. Pretty much every single stupid activity is enhanced while blown.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:48 PM

drinking for me and most I know...not to say bunch don't smoke , but a lot also have jobs they can not smoke with and/or it can just be expensive and a bitch to deal with sometimes (legal, when they got to find some if they are outs, etc...)
Old 07-12-2007, 04:25 PM

LOL at people saying they can't function while drinking.

Are you guys comparing one joint to a binge session of 10 shots of tequila or 20 beers or something? I dunno about you guys but I can easily function on one or two shots. Obv I prefer drinking. Weed doesn't do much for me except get me a little paranoid, plus I just don't like smoking period.

I would also argue smoking is more expensive. I don't smoke but my cousins do. I'm pretty sure $20 gets you like 1 or 2 joints. That's gone in a few hours. One bottle of Jack lasts me at least 2 days by myself, and that's when I'm drinking a lot.

Oh yeah and drinking relaxes me too. AND I can chill on a Sunday drinking an ice cold beer watching the Dodger game or Sunday(and Saturday) football.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
drinking for me and most I know...not to say bunch don't smoke , but a lot also have jobs they can not smoke with and/or it can just be expensive and a bitch to deal with sometimes (legal, when they got to find some if they are outs, etc...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this standard in the States? Are there lots of people who would love to smoke but don't because of random drug tests? As far as I know, they're not allowed to randomly test for drugs here in Canada. If they did, well, I'd likely be out of a job.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this standard in the States? Are there lots of people who would love to smoke but don't because of random drug tests? As far as I know, they're not allowed to randomly test for drugs here in Canada. If they did, well, I'd likely be out of a job.

[/ QUOTE ]
My mom says she'd smoke if it were legal. She doesn't have to take random drug tests or anything...she just doesn't want to do it badly enough to break the law. Doesn't care, but says that she'd rather smoke a joint at the end of a long day than have a beer or two, which is what she currently does.