Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

[ QUOTE ]
It's specualted by most fraternitys that there "ritual" is derviced from the Free Masons. How close is this to true?

Also My Grandfather was a FM does this give me the right to join? Is it a stepping stone the the skull and bones or totally diffrent not even close to the same?

Lastly should I bother to try?

[/ QUOTE ]
Take it from one of the most famous freemasons, the man that wrote the book given at lodges

6) Since Masonic Lodges are religious temples, what are they searching for since they do not worship Jesus Christ?

"Freemasonry is a search for Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 741, Pike was a 33rd Degree Mason, Head of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction]

7) But isn't the Kabalah a religion?

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of the Illuminati ... all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and their symbols." [Pike, Morals and Dogma ]
13) Now wait a minute! Are you saying that the 'light', for which Masonry is looking, is found with Lucifer?

"LUCIFER, the Light-Bearer .. Is it he who bears the Light? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 321.; Emphasis in the original]

14) Hold it! Isn't Lucifer, or Satan, the black god? The evil one?

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is Yahweh (GOD) reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but a negation of God. For Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force ..." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma , p. 102] Pike's statement in the letter, quoted in paragraph 12, above, defines pure Satanism. They believe God and Lucifer are equal Gods, were competitors in the Garden of Eden, with Adonay God of the Holy Bible getting "temporary" victory. But, occultists believe that, at the Battle of Armageddon, God Lucifer will overthrow God Adonay and claim his rightful throne in Heaven. All Luciferians, including the Illuminati, believe this with their whole heart. God Adonay is the cruel God, as demonstrated by all the times He ordered the Israelites in the Old Testament to slaughter entire populations of people for the only sin of worshipping Lucifer, His adversary; Lucifer, on the other hand, has no such slaughter on His record, and is considered to be the Good God.

Furthermore, calling Lucifer or Satan, a Force instead of a Person, Pike fulfills Biblical prophecy for Antichrist. In Daniel 11:38, God gives this prophecy. "But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:" Neither Albert Pike, nor any other Luciferian, will ever know they just fulfilled Bible prophecy for the forces of Antichrist. However, as we point out in free01, "Teachings About Jesus Christ", their doctrine of Jesus also fulfills the Biblical definition of Antichrist exactly.

15) Is Satan, then, perceived to be God, the source of Light?

"To conceive of God ... the Kabala imagined Him to be a 'most occult light'." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 740]

16) Since the Masonic religion is a "front" for the religion of the Illuminati, is the Masonic "light" the "light" of the Illuminati ?

"The result is light or illumination. Such are the Illuminati." [J.D. Buck, 32nd Degree Mason, Mystic Masonry , Introduction, p. xl.] Once again, we see Freemasonry convicted of being Luciferian by the words of their own authors. It is really too bad that over 95% of all Freemasons do not take the time to read the very books we, and other Christian authors, have read. Such doubting Masons have not done one iota as much research as we, and yet, they choose to believe their lying Superiors.

17) Isn't the Masonic candidate told the full truth of Freemasonry's religion and god when they enter the Blue Lodge, where they receive their first three degrees?

"The Blue Degrees (the Blue Lodge degrees) are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understand them ." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819; Emphasis added]

All Freemasons need to read and re-read this very illuminating paragraph. Pike has just boldly told his 30th Degree Adepts that they are to be free to intentionally mislead lower ranking Masons. Such poor slobs are to imagine that they understand the symbols of Freemasonry! Such bold-face lying comes from the Evil One, Satan, not the Holy God of the Bible!
Old 02-01-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mrkilla - If you are descended from a Freemason, you definitely have an "in".

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been semi cruious about it now I just need to locate that Masonic temple...
Old 02-01-2007, 06:07 PM

How accurate is my following statement, feel free to add and detract or to completely dismiss it.

It is hypothesized that the ultimate goal of the Illuminati is to create a one world government by the end of this century with a micro-chipped population. The people with access to the main computer linking all the micro-chips would be able to not only monitor all purchases and whereabouts, but also able to control the emotional respones of the masses.

For example, if one were so inclined to create a mass panic the Illuminati would simply activate the chips to increase the adrenaline levels of everyone in London.

In a way the future Illuminati controlled world will resemble Orwell's 1984, but in a more efficient way with the microchip technology. There will be no need for wars to keep the population obedient and in fear because the chips themselves can induce a panic attack in an entire population.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the real initiation is not loud and it deals with cleansing their soul and sharing every secret to the other members and initiates.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you're saying they aren't obsessed with death?

Adolf Hitler was also obsessed with the occult, in his case the Thule Society which was closely inter-connected with German Theosophists. The jolly roger, skull and cross bones, "der Totenkopf" was an emblem worn by Hitler's SS soldiers and emblazoned on SS armoured cars and tanks.

Why would the future leaders of america (bush and his frat buddies at the skull and bones) be so interested with a symbol that signifies death? a symbol used by the nazi death's head division in ww2 which went around hunting less desirables and taking no prisoners?

I just can't help but think of Iraq and Iraqis dying left and right. They are doing Hitler proud. Anyone that joins a frat that uses the symbol of death scares me the hell out of me, even more so knowing our president was a member now that is scary ;(

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, and im sure this all old news to you and correct if im wrong. skull and bones was initially created in germany i believe and came over to the US by an aristocrat that was studying in germany. he then brought it to yale. while they were originally "obsessed" with death, there is no evidence of any killing or murdering. its more like they are obsessed with the dead, not that actual act of killing, hence the digging up of Geronimo's skull(theres was Bush involved with that). the fact women have been been initiated into skull and bones since the early 90's makes the screaming in the video hard to believe. its not true.

while skull and bones may seem very odd and secretive, which they are, their whole intent is having control over the most powerful organizations in america, which they have done.

their satanic rituals date back almost 300 years and have remained unchanged. its a simple ritual that they more or less do not really live by anymore.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:10 PM

thanks ed but it sorta doesnt answer my questions, esp about my "in"s [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
help a "brother" out
Old 02-01-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are we still doing this OOT death poll thing? I'd like to add ed and 88jayhawks.

[/ QUOTE ]

why?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to know what you(a fellow conspirator) thinks about the moon landing.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is something very EVIL about NASA which I just cannot believe anything they say.

shuttle disaster = human sacrifice?

Vancouver, BC -- Controversial analysis of NASA's final radio transmissions to the space shuttle Columbia revealed that mission control and the astronauts knew the shuttle would fail upon re-entry. Speech analyst Jon Kelly says that when the NASA audio is played in reverse he can hear the astronauts say, "Get closer to the terror," and "Sad we're dying - this is it." According to Kelly, ground crew responses included, "Death - they'll be gone," and "The next ghost who leaves their NASA family love."

In a further bizarre twist, Kelly claims to hear occult references to ancient Biblical themes in the NASA transmissions, including a description of ritual worship involving the sacrifice of children by fire. Kelly says that audio of the NASA transmissions played in reverse revealed the occult messages, "See the evil way Moloch burn ya," and "An owl have the throne." "Biblical passages including Leviticus 18:21 clearly tell us that Molech/Moloch demanded the sacrificial burning of children," says Kelly.

Popular conspiracy-based Internet websites claim that owls, which see in the dark with a 270-degree range of vision, are symbols of Moloch.

Recent coverage of the ancient sun god includes videotape of the world's elite burning sacrificial offerings to a 40-foot owl statue in Northern California's Bohemian Grove.

The owl also made an appearance in a 1966 satellite image of the Congress building in Washington DC. The outline of the surrounding roadways is suggestive of the almost all-seeing bird perched on top of a pyramid.

The backwards speech guru made recent news with Hans Blix's unconscious comment, "The States are after gas," revealing the UN Chief Weapons Inspector's contempt for recent US efforts to lead a coalition against Iraq. Kelly also pointed out that Secretary of State Colin Powell's audiotape evidence of elite Republican Guardsmen contained the pro-US patriotic message, "I love America," suggesting that the tape was only another example of what UN inspectors are calling US intelligence "garbage."

The owl is everywhere, Moloch?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:14 PM

ed - ok...the last one is B.S....
Old 02-01-2007, 06:14 PM

ed,

Are you pretty much entirely distrustful of every possible group that you don't belong to?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The owl is everywhere, Moloch?

[/ QUOTE ]