Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Re: OT- The evolution of sngs

[ QUOTE ]
3 importnat names that are missing from this list IMO: Raptor, Indiana, Wickss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raptor, Indiana, and Wicks...wow.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That pic of bigjoe is always gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

That pic is my defining contribution to the forum. The axillary garbage table underneath is really what makes the composition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Firefox let you down.

[ QUOTE ]
Axillary is an anatomical term derived from axilla, the armpit. "Axillary" literally means "pertaining to the armpit".

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Raptor brought the quad-monitor setup. All glory to the quads!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was responsible for getting him to do that, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

It was a horrible idea, btw.

Yugoslav
Old 11-02-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. Gigabet
2. Curtains
3. BigJoe
4. Spacegravy

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like there is a pretty big gap between giga and curtains. also between curtains and bigjoe. ZJ, Jman, strassa??? apathy, good2cu, unarmed? hey whatever happened to unarmed?!???? And gramps ldo and FJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ unarmed....he is a huge nit, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Good2cu was in the highest STTs same time as joey/z32. I think newt should come after curtains IMO.

Yugoslav
Old 11-02-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That pic of bigjoe is always gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

That pic is my defining contribution to the forum. The axillary garbage table underneath is really what makes the composition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Firefox let you down.

[ QUOTE ]
Axillary is an anatomical term derived from axilla, the armpit. "Axillary" literally means "pertaining to the armpit".

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you deny that the second table is of the armpit?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Suzzer,

ZJ would be pre-Gigabet. Or Daliman if you believe him, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Strassa also would be pre-Giga IMO.

Can we photoshop gramps into the background of every image? That seems fitting somehow. He should get some recognition for never being the best but sticking with it anyway, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be pre-gigabet and ZJ, making ~$35 per $215 my first 2000 played, and the seven wins in a row as credentials. Also, curtains was never dominant. He didn't play near enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you search your sn several times/day?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:20 PM

For those who are taking this thread even slightly serious, don't. I don't have any particularly embarrassing photos of strassa, I think ZJ jokes are pretty lame, and I'm still pissed at Dali for cockblocking me with his stupidity.

So take it for what it is- Gigabet looking like he just finished a 36 hour WOW session, Curtains being the biggest nit to ever put on a pink wig, Joey surrounded in his own filth but sublimely happy because he's 12 tabling in a towel, and Gravy throwing up some sort of mouse-clicking-related gang sign.

And if I really wanted this to be authentic, I'd have shown what kind of balls you need to win the toughest sng of all-time.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who are taking this thread even slightly serious, don't. I don't have any particularly embarrassing photos of strassa, I think ZJ jokes are pretty lame, and I'm still pissed at Dali for cockblocking me with his stupidity.

So take it for what it is- Gigabet looking like he just finished a 36 hour WOW session, Curtains being the biggest nit to ever put on a pink wig, Joey surrounded in his own filth but sublimely happy because he's 12 tabling in a towel, and Gravy throwing up some sort of mouse-clicking-related gang sign.

And if I really wanted this to be authentic, I'd have shown what kind of balls you need to win the toughest sng of all-time.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of Idiot would back this DB in the toughest SNG of all time [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of Idiot would back this DB in the toughest SNG of all time [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only worse move would be to let SFB arrange the staking deal for him.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Suzzer,

ZJ would be pre-Gigabet. Or Daliman if you believe him, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Strassa also would be pre-Giga IMO.

Can we photoshop gramps into the background of every image? That seems fitting somehow. He should get some recognition for never being the best but sticking with it anyway, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be pre-gigabet and ZJ, making ~$35 per $215 my first 2000 played, and the seven wins in a row as credentials. Also, curtains was never dominant. He didn't play near enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you search your sn several times/day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heavens no.

Just 2-3 times.