Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Biggest crime you\'ve ever committed?

stealing a HUGE "warning do not pick up hitch hikers, prison facility in the area" sign is [censored] up. Some guy got charged with manslaughter for stealing a HUGE "warning do not pick up hitch hikers, prison facility in the area" sign, because a guy picked up and escaped prisoner who killed him.

I stole a stop sign and turned into into a kitchen table, and that was our dining room table all through college.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stealing a HUGE "warning do not pick up hitch hikers, prison facility in the area" sign is [censored] up. Some guy got charged with manslaughter for stealing a HUGE "warning do not pick up hitch hikers, prison facility in the area" sign, because a guy picked up and escaped prisoner who killed him.

I stole a stop sign and turned into into a kitchen table, and that was our dining room table all through college.

[/ QUOTE ]

:P

seriously tho, I think stealing a stop is pretty bad. You are potentially putting peoples lives at risk. You can make a weak argument than mine is the same, but it would be an uber weak comparison to make. (I wasnt kidding about the manslaughter thing either, I read about that in the paper)
Old 12-20-2006, 01:12 AM

Not the biggest but by far the most entertaining.

Let me start off by appologizing to any LSU fans. I was in
college at Auburn and went to the AU-LSU game in Baton Rouge. This was in 1993 and basketball arena (the name escapes me) was under renovation. I had been marinating since early in the morning for a night game(34-10 War Eagle!). As we made our way across campus after the game we walked by the b-ball arena. Some dumb ass cajun left it unlocked.

Myself and several of my fraternity brothers went inside, and with our dates acting as look-outs/diversions, stole "Pistol" Pete Maravich's retired number 23 from the rafters.

This was no easy task as it required climbing up to a catwalk across the roof of the arena. Once it was down, I was sure we would get caught, because it is difficult to carry a thick purple velvet banner that was roughly 10x20. It didn't exactly fold into a small package.

We were never caught and to my knowlege it is still hanging over the ceiling of a bedroom in my fraterinty house.

One of those young and stupid things I guess. I have been to several more games in Baton Rouge (no theft involved). I have always had a good time and enjoyed their fans hospitality.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:17 AM

the WORST thing iv'e done is IMO not the most illegal thing.

which is worse, shopliftinga c20 pack of rainbow drops, or dropping some litter? iv'e done both. iv'e also done some more illegal stuff, (and plan to do a lot more shizzle later on.) but as we speak i am doing something pretty illegal, but it's not really practically that bad at all.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:20 AM

I'd rather not talk about it. But, it's always interested me that the court clerk told me at my arraignment, "This crime doesn't suit you. You should find something else to do."
Old 08-05-2005, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd rather not talk about it. But, it's always interested me that the court clerk told me at my arraignment, "This crime doesn't suit you. You should find something else to do."

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the cocktease and completely useless post.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:27 AM

You're welcome.

It was assault, and I am a really nice, pussy-looking kind of guy. That's probably why she said it.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:21 AM

Urinating in public.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:41 AM

I hijacked a friends email account who overreacted and contacted the FBI because AOL wouldn't trace the incoming call without an order from the feds. Oops.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hijacked a friends email account who overreacted and contacted the FBI because AOL wouldn't trace the incoming call without an order from the feds. Oops.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did he use the e-mail account for?