Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Hay BBV I just broke up with my gf

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The only reason not to post them is because you're still trying to protect her honor in some way. If that's the case, that means you still care about her and you're not ready to move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I still care about her, it happened like an hour ago.

she knows I browse this forum a lot and she has read bbv before so chances are not that small

[/ QUOTE ]

Either:
(A) you are planning to try to get back together
(B) you are not planning to try to get back together

If it's (A), then you didn't really break up, and you're a colossal horse's ass because people who break up and don't really mean it are automatically colossal horses' asses.

If it's (B), then you need to stop caring about her ASAP. The most efficient way to do this is to post the pics.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:31 AM

post nudie pics you can black out her face so nobody can tell its her... then its a win win situation for everyone!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The only reason not to post them is because you're still trying to protect her honor in some way. If that's the case, that means you still care about her and you're not ready to move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

she knows I browse this forum a lot and she has read bbv before so chances are not that small

[/ QUOTE ]

Either:

If it's (A), then you didn't really break up, and you're a colossal horse's ass because people who break up and don't really mean it are automatically colossal horses' asses.

If it's (B), then you need to stop caring about her ASAP. The most efficient way to do this is to post the pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely not planning on getting back together with her but I'm not going to post naked pictures of her so dont get your hopes up guys
Old 09-03-2007, 12:36 AM

nothing anyone will say will make you feel better right now, but srsly, your goal right now should be to find a sympathetic female ear. get yourself laid by said ear and you will feel much better. GL
Old 09-03-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either:

[/ QUOTE ]

qft
Old 09-03-2007, 12:42 AM

ok ok Ill post a picture, but not nude, so this thread isn't a complete disaster. Never done this before though so could take a while
Old 09-03-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either:

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely planning on getting back together with her but I'm not going to post naked pictures of her so dont get your hopes up guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you didn't break up. Your entire post is a lie.

What the hell is this, middle school?
Old 09-03-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nothing anyone will say will make you feel better right now, but srsly, your goal right now should be to find a sympathetic female ear. get yourself laid by said ear and you will feel much better. GL

[/ QUOTE ]

this is awful advise, having sex with a ear will be quite unpleasant and probably make the situation worse
Old 09-03-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Either:

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely planning on getting back together with her but I'm not going to post naked pictures of her so dont get your hopes up guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you didn't break up. Your entire post is a lie.

What the hell is this, middle school?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry that was a typo, meant to say definitely not getting back together
Old 09-03-2007, 12:45 AM

THEN POST THE NUDIES MOTHER [censored]
Closed Thread