Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2006, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Intense Real World tonight, what do you think tyree said at the en

[ QUOTE ]
the smirking thing woulda set me off instantly, davis was treaten LT like he was a bitch and acting like he was a joke when he was serious as hell

[/ QUOTE ]
That's 'cause LT was acting like a bitch.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:48 PM

This episode started off very nicely, but I felt like it needed some chicks making out or Colie fawning over some new guy and then being heartbroken when he leaves after Brooke tells him he can't have sex. That being said, I still think this is the best real world season I've seen in a long time.

Diablo,
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand how, in the first half of the show, people weren't totally against LT. Dude seemed to just out of nowhere go complete lunatic against gay dude who was just trying to be drunk and chill in the hot tub. Based on what was shown, it's pretty crazy that Davis was the one people were calling the aggro instigator.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup, totally bizarre. I can only assume that everyone in that house is completely retarded.

LT is definitely my favorite male character that I can remember.

Oh, and Jenn's titss (do we really need to censor [censored]?) never fail to look absolutely perfect.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:51 PM

Diablo and I agree Colie REALLY wants LT to bang her. And she want it in the ass.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:52 PM

Ev,

Who bangs LT first, Colie or Brooke? Or will Jen slip in and do him first too?
Old 12-07-2006, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ev,

Who bangs LT first, Colie or Brooke? Or will Jen slip in and do him first too?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd say Brooke is the last to do it. She just seems like too much of a cold-hearted bitch to give the black dude a little trim.

Colie vs. Jenn is tough. Colie is obviously a sex-starved, emotionally underdeveloped sloot. So right away that bodes well for her. However, LT knows that fellow NFL running back Lamont Jordan and long time friend Warren Sapp have had their way with Jenn and likely taught her the ropes when it comes to getting her ass destroyed by giant black men.

If I had to guess, I'd say LT takes experience over unbridled insecurity and low self esteem in a close one.

Of course, this is largely irrelevant since there's a good chance he'll do the two in the same night, if not at the same time.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:04 PM

Evan,

Two other facts to take into account.

1: Colie made a statement to the other girls on an earlier episode implying that she is not interested in black dudes. (I'd do Alex, other dude is cute but gay, and I wouldn't do gay black guy or LT)

2: Someone claimed in an earlier thread that Brooke was in an interracial (implied black) relationship prior to coming on RW.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Evan,

Two other facts to take into account.

1: Colie made a statement to the other girls on an earlier episode implying that she is not interested in black dudes. (I'd do Alex, other dude is cute but gay, and I wouldn't do gay black guy or LT)

2: Someone claimed in an earlier thread that Brooke was in an interracial (implied black) relationship prior to coming on RW.

[/ QUOTE ]
1) I remember that and I think it's total bs. Colie will do anyone that's willing to cuddle with her for 5 minutes and tell her she's really intelligent.

2) I must have missed that. To be honest, I'm fairly surprised. For now I'm going to stick with my gut. In fact, I would say Brooke is probably going to turn into the crazy girl at some point and not end up banging anyone. Obviously Colie is the "my dad didn't love me and I need random sexual partners to act as the father figure in my life" girl. But Brooke is my pick for the "I killed my boyfriend because he bought me the wrong flowers, then I chopped up his body parts and now I keep them under my stairs" girl.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:40 PM

damn....I forgot you guys start threads on this show
I should've been following around

so far, I'm loving this season

wtf how everybody starts [censored], but then acts like grown-ups and are good with each other afterwards.

[ QUOTE ]
Diablo and I agree Colie REALLY wants LT to bang her. And she want it in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

great observation

I think Alex is going to get himself [censored] up by the end of the show, too. He will diddle at least two of the roommates and then the other guys will get pissed at the resulting craziness. Alex will smart off and it will fall apart.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:18 AM

Glad there's a thread on this: one thing I miss about roomates is not discussing the 'blame distribution' for stuff like this, cause I was wondering about it myself.

Just to clarify: gay black guy and LT got pissed because gay white guy went home after he didn't hear random guy at a bar who may or may not have dropped the N-bomb? Did the MTV mikes actually catch this or not?
FWIW I agree that LT was being a deuchebag in the hot tub scene but I disagree that gay white guy's smirk wasn't annoying.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:00 AM

How does somebody not die in this episode? Only conclusion is this is not the Real World.